• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Negative on the cutting slack. Rational people don't trade rational thoughts for emotion driven thoughts because of a tragedy.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Negative on the cutting slack. Rational people don't trade rational thoughts for emotion driven thoughts because of a tragedy.

I disagree, I've seen completely rational people completely destroyed by tragedy... IMO grief leads to irrationality. Some people never recover.
    See sandy Sheehan, she had a kid and family who were patriotic, believed in the cause. Went off the deep end, husband divorced her because of her post death antics. Grief destroyed her... It does funny thing...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Cosby has a Doctorate in Education and I always viewed him as having more sense than to fall for a "Excuse the Human behavior and blame the gun" argument. The gun had nothing to do with this fight as it was between two males who had the red ass for each other. Worse, though, all of the facts aren't in yet, there has been shameful manipulation of the facts and the regular rabble rousing crew is on site and stirring sxit up. You'd think Cosby could recognize that and recommend calm until all of the facts are in.

COSBY..........WAIT TO CONDEMN UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACTS!

Sorry, I don't cut the man any slack because of his murdered kid. Intelligent people are supposed to see through obvious manipulation of the facts by the media and our Jessie Jackson crew.

Incidentally, I've been clean and sober for 30 years but know first hand what chemical abuse can do to a person. I was appalled to see Jessie Jackson's face. The man looks like an old wino and he needs some help!

Flash

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I disagree, I've seen completely rational people completely destroyed by tragedy... IMO grief leads to irrationality. Some people never recover.
    See sandy Sheehan, she had a kid and family who were patriotic, believed in the cause. Went off the deep end, husband divorced her because of her post death antics. Grief destroyed her... It does funny thing...
    We're saying the same thing, only different <'course my way is more gooder ;-)>

Yes, people can change for a variety of reasons. The examples you give are of people no longer using rational thought.

Bill says guns are fine, as long as the stay at home. I wonder - if his son had been carrying on that day and justifiably eliminated the threat, would Bill's opinion be different now?

Top Bottom