• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Theres better AR triggers listed in many places, MidwayUSA comes to mind, they are not cheap. I ordered and installed a Timney, it was a drop in unit, ran about $175 a couple of years ago...It is terrific !!

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Guys on ARFcom, M4Carbine, and AR15armory all love Bill Springfield triggers. Offers 3 and 4 lb pull weights ($35 or $45) by reworkings your FCG or buy one already reworked for $99 (last time I looked).
    www.triggerwork.net

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Guys on ARFcom, M4Carbine, and AR15armory all love Bill Springfield triggers. Offers 3 and 4 lb pull weights ($35 or $45) by reworkings your FCG or buy one already reworked for $99 (last time I looked).
    www.triggerwork.net

I had him do a the trigger job on my HK P2000 and for $45 it was a worth while modification. It's not a 1911 trigger by any means, but a lot better than it was, and the turn around time was a little over a week with shipping.

WadeP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    San Marcos, TX
    Rock River NM 2-stage will get you in the 3-4 pound range for about $120. Assuming nothing is out of spec and there isn't a burr somewhere, most of the weight of pull in the AR15 trigger is from the hammer and trigger springs. Reduced power spring kits are available for around $5. Along with light polishing on the hammer notch and trigger nose with a white ceramic stone - real light so as to change the angles and to not wear through the surface heat treatment - will generally get you around 5-6 pounds. All that being said, if you're looking for a match trigger, there's no substitute for purpose built trigger parts.

Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    Another testimony here for Bill Springfield at triggerwork.net. I had a Timney drop-in unit in my 6,8 SPC build and didn't want to spend that much on my backup AR, so I sent the parts to Bill for the 4# job and speedhammer modification. $44 total cost, and I liked the final result so much that I swapped it into my 6.8 and relegated the Timney to backup status. Kudos to Springfield!

Top Bottom