Join TexasGunTalk

Trump exodus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mohawk600, Nov 1, 2019.

1. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yup.
    My ex and I only planed the 2nd. 1st, 3rd and 4th were accidental blessings.
    When she was pregnant, the MIL offered to pay for an abortion because, as she put it, "could not afford another mouth to feed".
    As I took the wife and kids out the door I told her that if my wife was stupid enough to have one and her family helped, it would be the last thing they regretted.

It was never brought up again until about six years later after we divorced. She was damned glad for my decision once she got to know the boy. Even thanked me for the decision I made.
    She was a strange woman.

There is always enough love for another kid. The material things can be adjusted as needed.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2. HKShooter65

HKShooter65 Well-Known

Ya.
    Whatever.
    I went to Central Catholic in San Antonio.

We always could kick your asses on the football field.

3. V-Tach

V-Tach TGT Addict Forum Sponsor

Sep 30, 2012
    Rockport
    We had 25........

Never regretted being from a small town.............

4. TxStetson

TxStetson Usually Here TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

Damn, did you graduate from Paradise too?

V-Tach likes this.
  5. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    We had 8 in my graduating class. 9 if you count the junior girl who graduated a year early. About 100 kids in the entire 12 grade system (no kindergarten then). Class B & 6 man football.

V-Tach likes this.
  6. Old_Inspector

Old_Inspector Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    My wife and I moved to Texas in 1982. My job in West-Central Illinois disappeared and my wife's job was due to disappear. We had to adjust at first but there is so much to love about Texas that the transition was easy. I lived in a state dominated by the corrupt and dishonest practices of the city of Chicago. There are simply more people in the Chicago area than the rest of the state so they outvote those who live "Downstate". I have since sort of retired a couple of years back and my relatives used to ask me when I'm going to move back "home". When I tell them I have become a naturalized Texan and have no desire to move back to that sh***ole state, they act offended. The good news is that some of them prefer living there and won't come here. BTW, my high school graduating class was 104 strong and in a tiny town of 3200 people that was the largest "city" in my home county. I give thanks every day for being laid off from work back in 1982 in Illinois. My wife and I LOVE Texas and our life here.

7. avvidclif

avvidclif RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    One and 3/4 HS and over 1100 in the graduating class. Butt cans outside the wood shop, pickemups in parking lot with guns in racks.

karlac likes this.
  8. karlac

karlac Gone fishin' ... TGT Supporter Lifetime Member

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    In order to get to my favorite dove hunting spot during season without wasting shooting time, rode my buckskin mare to high school, halter grazed her behind the football field, and left shotgun and game/ammo bag with the shop teacher.

Big Green, Big Dipper, ed308 and 3 others like this.
  9. MTA89

MTA89 The Mulleteer TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Texoma
    Thats the America I want my kids to grow up in. Not all this faggot bs going on these days.

Big Green, Texasgordo and ed308 like this.
  10. Dionysis

Dionysis Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Or not. Thankfully you don’t make that call. I can tell you I am squared away for Judgment Day.