• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    @Mohawk600, you sir have the attitude of a yankee scum, constantly portraying an abusive and very abrasive attitude, very much like a yank. You appear to have no traits of a Southern gentleman. Your only gifts are a flapping jaw, a low brow, limited intellectual ability to comment, and an inability to contribute anything worthwhile to the forum. You sir do not demonstrate "Texan Mentality." Please leave our Great State.

In essence, you are "blivet brained."
    wow

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Exactly. Wasn't born here. But my Great Grandfather was and he died defended his settlement from Indians and got a county/city named in his honor. Mohawk660 is probably a wet back that snuck across the border during Obama's reign. Mohawak660 can go F himself.
    I was born in Texas....entered the military from Texas and ETS'd back to Texas.......now? You dont know shit about me.....so shut the **** up.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    LATIN IS a dead language!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is why it is studied and preferred. It never changes!!

You don't have to worry about keeping up with changes.
    It is also the basis of many languages which helps you learn those as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    3079ccdf5eb1721ede080e00c1332637.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 3079ccdf5eb1721ede080e00c1332637.gif
      3079ccdf5eb1721ede080e00c1332637.gif
      533 KB · Views: 354

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Had an interesting experience related to this thread recently.....

Met a dad for the first time on one of my kid's sports teams during a game....nice guy. We made small talk, where the kids go to school, where we both live, etc. Turns out his kid goes to the same school as mine and they live close to us. Mentions they moved from CA about a decade ago and love it here. Then mentions that it was a real "culture shock" when they first got here. Said how scared he was of guns and people carrying, etc. I told him I grew up here and grew up with guns and have shot and hunted all my life, but yeah, I get that for sure, definitely a different environment. But in my head, I thought, oh shit.....here we go.

But nope.....right after he mentions about how the whole gun culture scared him shitless in the beginning, nowadays he's like, "Honey, grab our 9s and let's go shoot." Turns out he and his wife are now multiple gun owners, have their LTC, belong to a shooting club and shoot twice a month at a minimum, but try to go at least once a week. We ended up talking about different firearms, calibers and even specific brands/models. Never once mentioned or got into politics and I wouldn't have since it wasn't really the place, but have a hint on where he falls based on his affinity for private protection/firearm ownership, shooting and, therefore, freedom.

I've run across countless "native Texans" in my life that couldn't shine this dude's shoes when it comes to understanding what it means to be Texan.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I was born in Texas....entered the military from Texas and ETS'd back to Texas.......now? You dont know shit about me.....so shut the **** up.

It appears you did not learn discipline in the military, otherwise you would at least have learned to practice a small bit of tact. It is ok to voice your opinion, but you will catch more flies with honey, than vinegar.

Top Bottom