• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Comment for us old timers, would you ever think this could happen in the United States of America?
    Nope. As I became more aware (politically/socially) of this slide, beginning 20 or so years ago, I figured it can't go too far and I would be long dead before getting really bad. Well, here I am and it's way worse than I ever imagined it could get. The 3rd world banana republic political persecution of political opponents (Pres. Trump/J6 prisoners) should be the final "line in the sand". But it won't be because we still have hope and a belief of what this country is supposed to be, and that we can pull it back from the brink. That hope and belief is our greatest strength and will be our undoing.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I believe folks will find out what a real insurrection is… if they keep this crap up

<>

Our only REAL Hope is in UNITY !

Catholic, Protestant, & Jew.

Brown, White, & Black.

Young & Old.

East & West; North & South

Even Alabama & Auburn.

We can resist effectively ONLY if & when UNITED !

leVieux

<>

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    <>

Our only REAL Hope is in UNITY !

Catholic, Protestant, & Jew.

Brown, White, & Black.

Young & Old.

East & West; North & South

Even Alabama & Auburn.

We can resist effectively ONLY if & when UNITED !

leVieux

<>
    It’s the “how” to be united that is the problem… when the deep state (including state and local leftists) and the media are all focused on dividing us

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Democrats have a problem in certain states, particularly Illinois. The state apparently has received more illegal invaders than any other state, and the black population is up in arms about it. They see the invaders getting preferential treatment, and right or wrong, they see themselves being passed over and they know it is Biden's fault. IMO, we're going to see record numbers of blacks vote Republican in November, and the Dems realize this.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Democrats have a problem in certain states, particularly Illinois. The state apparently has received more illegal invaders than any other state, and the black population is up in arms about it. They see the invaders getting preferential treatment, and right or wrong, they see themselves being passed over and they know it is Biden's fault. IMO, we're going to see record numbers of blacks vote Republican in November, and the Dems realize this.

I love this woman, she spells it out. Democrat pols are a cancer.

Top Bottom