• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The HS students have been pushing for raising the age to 21. Now, vehicles have been used to murder people in the U.S. and abroad. Wonder what the teens would think of raising the minimum age for driving to 21...

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    The HS students have been pushing for raising the age to 21. Now, vehicles have been used to murder people in the U.S. and abroad. Wonder what the teens would think of raising the minimum age for driving to 21...

As was stated, raise voting age to 21, driving age to 21. Watch those high schools students cry.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    ZX9RCAM; AustinN3,

ImVho, he was "just TROLLING along".

Be NOT deceived: MOST leftist DIMocRATS have empty heads & their "leaders" routinely LIE & cater to the ignorant,unreasoning prejudices of their leftist followers. = In 2018 most of the leftwing

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    TO All,

The HS kids favor most of the things that they favor because they have been spoon-fed a LOT of LEFTIST FOOLISHNESS since Kindergarten by the leftist DOLTS who run the schools.

There's a GREAT reason that we don't let kids vote: They aren't mature enough in their minds to make SOUND decisions, based on FACTS.

yours, tex

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    TO All,

The HS kids favor most of the things that they favor because they have been spoon-fed a LOT of LEFTIST FOOLISHNESS since Kindergarten by the leftist DOLTS who run the schools.

There's a GREAT reason that we don't let kids vote: They aren't mature enough in their minds to make SOUND decisions, based on FACTS.

yours, tex

Sounds like a great argument to raise the voting age to 21, or even better, IMHO, go with Heinlein's example.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    meh I am over it all lets just start the Next Civil war and get it the hell over with lol

roberthleeii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    While there have been things Trump has said and done that i don't agree with I have always fully supported him until some of his recent 2nd comments. I do like some of his comments line arming teachers but after that by bipartisan meeting where he trashed the 2nd amendment I have serious questions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    roberthleeii,

FEAR NOT. - THE BOSS knows what he's doing.= He's playing chess (WELL) while they are playing "Go Fish".

yours, satx

Top Bottom