tsa security breach

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Dec 8, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'm not big on coincidence and accidents at this level...

In a massive security breach, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) inadvertently posted online its airport screening procedures manual, including some of the most closely guarded secrets regarding special rules for diplomats and CIA and law enforcement officers.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/massive-tsa-security-breach-agency-secrets/story?id=9280503

2. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    You mean the Official Guide to Asinine, Stupid, and Useless Procedures has been released to the public?

;)

3. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ooo, big security breach. A book written for food-service grade workers got out into the open. Whoopty-doo.

4. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And knowing the government, that material probably rates an above top secret clearance level...:rolleyes:...definite WNINTEL....

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  6. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    We're not frequent flyers but found the trip through Austin's Bergstrom TSA pretty thorough, curteous, proper, and not at all inconvienient, even removing the cowboy boots.

Pittsburgh, PA covered us with scores of sharp, suspicious eyes, a kind of hurry up and put your stuff into the basket, yes, your baseball cap too, but I suppose 9/11 caused that.....Nope we wasn't hairy faced camel kissers wearing bedsheets, just cowboy boots, Levis, a shirt and leather jacket, and a US Marines baseball cap.
    Anyway three cheers for TSA at Pittsburgh and else where !!! Right on !!!

7. OldSchool

OldSchool New Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Brazoria County
    I have to admit, we found security checkers in Amsterdam to be much less courteous than we've come across in the US. Their comment, when one took my Coke after landing: "They're YOUR rules."
    In Mexico City, while courteous, they have a second package check at the boarding gate, and there remove drinks bought in the secure area.

8. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Like it says in the Zappa quote in my signature, TSA rules are stupid and unevenly enforced. The TSA blows dog.