Tulsa Arms Show?

aerod1

Mar 4, 2008
Garland, TX
Who is going to the Wanamacher Show in Tulsa which is coming up in April? If you are planning on going, you had better get your hotel / motel reservations pronto. I am staying at the Comfort Suites on 101st East Ave. They only had two rooms left. The hotels and motels fill up that weekend because of the gun show. Maybe we'll see you there.:)

MichaelP

Mar 12, 2008
Austin, TX
I'm going, have been for the last 12 years or so. If anyone is going for the first time, get there on Friday, wake up early Saturday morning, and take the trolly/bus from the satellite parking lot. Be sure to come by my table: Row 10, Lower Area, tables 3 and 4. See you there!

aerod1

Mar 4, 2008
Garland, TX
I'm going, have been for the last 12 years or so. If anyone is going for the first time, get there on Friday, wake up early Saturday morning, and take the trolly/bus from the satellite parking lot. Be sure to come by my table: Row 10, Lower Area, tables 3 and 4. See you there!
I will come by your table. I will be there Friday helping a friend set up. We are around the C - 20 area, upper level, which is almost in the middle. I have been going to the spring show since 1994. I never go to the fall show because hunting season interferes.
See you there.:)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members