• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    He's come out against Cruz before and is no better then any of the others.

As far as I'm concerned, it still a vote for amnesty which is why he voted against the point of order in the first place, so as not to be revealed in the first place.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Hizzoner John Cornyn is not a Conservative!

He is the poster child to have the 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution repealed.

The Progressive movement of the early 1900's led to the Income Tax and the popular election of Senators.

Just imagine how much more a voice the States would have in Federal Legislation if the Senators were accountable to the Legislatures instead of "special interests."

There would be no calls for "term limits." Instead, if the Senators from Texas did not Represent the will of our Legislature at the National Level, they could be summarily recalled and a new Senator appointed.

Neither Cornyn or Cruz will favor this movement, since they are already beholden to "special interests."

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see Heller, the Republiputz from my state of Nevada is also on that list. I guess I have to send yet another letter (for all the good it does ... meaning nothing) letting him know that I'm disappointed in his lack of testicular fortitude to stand up against the Liar-in-Chief.

And, the future Senate majority leader is also on that list. Says volumes about the number of RINOs that are stampeding around Washington, D.C.

MORE proof that term limits are necessary!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sooooo many RINOs.

I was thinking about Sen Mike Lee today (R Utah), why isn't he held up as a peer to Cruz and Paul?

I'm starting to disagree with this. To me, it appears Cornyn and company are all Republicans, while Cruz, Paul, and a few others are the true RINOs. They run on the republican ticket but obviously aren't republicans because they don't roll over and allow the people to get shafted as a true republican would.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Honestly at this point I think collapse is inevitable and I'd just rather get it out of the way quicker. The GOP only seems to hasten the collapse at a more relaxed pace than the DNC.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm starting to disagree with this. To me, it appears Cornyn and company are all Republicans, while Cruz, Paul, and a few others are the true RINOs. They run on the republican ticket but obviously aren't republicans because they don't roll over and allow the people to get shafted as a true republican would.
    I am all for libertarians (socially conservative ones) taking over the GOP. Where are they? Show me.

So much criticism of the GOP but where is the action? When I was helping raise money for Abbott where were people raising money for the libertarian candidate?

Im not impressed.

What happened to the energy behind Ron Paul?

So much criticism of the GOP and RINOs but where is the action? Why aren't libertarian candidates rising up from city councils and county commissions into higher levels? I know...its the mean old GOP. Nope. It is because the libertarians are as much of a mess than the mainstream GOP.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Honestly at this point I think collapse is inevitable and I'd just rather get it out of the way quicker. The GOP only seems to hasten the collapse at a more relaxed pace than the DNC.
    I hope you are doing all you can to bring about the political changes you want to see. You been out walking the block with your local libertarian candidate, drumming up votes?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    button-0506-2_custom-61e2a57c8994ea182027688fae7a50b9f8522a27-s6-c30.jpg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

By Jove! I think he's got it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Top Bottom