Gun Zone Deals

Twits, twitterers, tweeps and hashtaggers unite!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey folks, @TXARGUY and @breakcontact were talking about the #txgov election and how we need to get folks out to rally for @GregAbbott_TX for governor.

Join us tearing up liberals, supporting the RIGHT side and getting fence sitters and the apolitical types to join us.

Post your @name here and ill follow.

If you dont know how to use Twitter, just ask. Its OK!

There is a TGT account too. @TexasGunTalk
    Capitol Armory ad

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    I have avoided Twitter because I fear that my natural verbosity makes me ill-suited to attempt expressing my thoughts with such meager limits placed upon them.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    A few days ago I ran into this sweet young thing from San Marcos.

Wendy Davis supporters true colors exposed. And you better bet I retweeted the hell out of her posts.

These aren't even the worst I've seen. Pretty tame actually. Usually they will employ what I call hit n run where they'll say something vile, leave it long enough for you to see it then immediately delete their post.

So I grab screen shots before they can.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414694009.245988.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414694073.230347.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I haven't even subscribed to yahoo chat yet, so myspace, facebook, twitter or instagram are a ways off for me.

I do still have a mailbox out front though if that helps.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Won't use Facebook or Twitter both more harmful then any good they may bring, especially to young folks.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I found Twitter invaluable during the HB2 (pro life bill) vote. I connected with all sorts of people and was able to send out lots of first hand photos and accounts to the wider pro life community.

During the primary I used Twitter a lot and found it good for staying connected to the campaigns and supporting the candidates online.

During the Zimmerman trial, it was a wild portal into the angry black urban community.

I havent been on much lately. I think tweeting about every little aspect of my life is silly but I definitely misses out both receiving and contributing in the campaigns this fall and during the Ferguson mess.

Not going to brow beat anyone here...over this issue anyways. I realize that raising your family right, going to work, knowing your neighbors and living real life is more effective at bringing change but to me, online social media is part of that.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's kinda ironic because I totally geek out on communication technology (it's my chosen career), but I'm just not that into using it myself. This is pretty much the only forum I've been a regular on for the past 5 years, too. I guess I just prefer more face to face interaction. One of the reasons why I really like our TGT Friday lunches.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's kinda ironic because I totally geek out on communication technology (it's my chosen career), but I'm just not that into using it myself. This is pretty much the only forum I've been a regular on for the past 5 years, too. I guess I just prefer more face to face interaction. One of the reasons why I really like our TGT Friday lunches.
    Wanted to make lunch today. Had a career crisis lunch with a friend instead today.

Twitter is..awkward.

You might enjoy /r/Austin , the Austin subreddit. Mostly juvenile hive mind but sometimes interesting.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I find that Twitter satisfies my need for an outlet to troll liberals.

And I'm damn good at it.

Nothing brightens my day like typing s single short sentence then kicking back and watching the "tolerant" left melt down into puddles of hate spewing bigots and disconnected thought.

Because pretty much everything they believe is emotionally based it doesn't take much to push them over the edge turning them into blubbering idiots (as opposed to the non-blubbering idiots they are prior to my prodding).

Have a tough day? Kick the shit out of some libs! Instant and relaxing entertainment.

Top Bottom