Guns International

Two Bighorn Gun Safes 59"x39"x24" local pickup only $700 each / 600 ea both [Austin]

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Two Bighorn Gun Safes 59"x39"x24" local pickup only $700 each, $600 each if you buy both. Trades considered [North Austin]

I moved out of Austin last June, these have been in storage since then. Too big for me to easily move to my new home in Michigan. I'm back in town next weekend, Saturday 5/20, Sunday 5/21 and Monday 5/22, leaving Tuesday AM 5/23/17. Pickup must be Sat, Sun or Monday.

I have two (2) Bighorn safes 59"H, 39"W, 24"D each. Electronics locks, a long fire rating (over an hour). They are in very good condition, about 5 years old. Price includes a neatly installed 120V AC power outlet in a metallic outdoor enclosure, with flexible power cord thru an integral factory installed opening in the back. Into that power outlet, I've plugged in radiant heat safe heater, one each safe, which raises the internal temperature of the safe to increase the dew point. I've never had any problem with moisture inside these very dry interior. I used to use a descant pack, rotating it in and out as I dried it in the oven every month but that's really not necessary. You can also plug in 120V LED lights into the power outlet I've installed, making for a nice bright safe interior.

They haven't moved since they were installed and they've provided an awesome bit of security for my toys. I rented a piano dolly from the local rental shop for $25 to move these into place, I recommend you do the same. I'll help get them onto your truck.

$700 each cash price, discount price $600 ea if you get the pair. I can ring up a credit card for 2%~4% premium depending on the card.

Similar in look and features to this current model. http://tinyurl.com/pvo5qca

20151203_070156-1200.jpg 20151203_070136-1200.jpg
    Military Camp

Last edited:

sd.tran50

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    If you still have them for sale give me a call at 832-607-3878. Steven

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    If you still have them for sale give me a call at 832-607-3878. Steven

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm holding out for an offer from a member with more than 3 posts and more than 0 feedbacks, hopefully closer to austin. Not getting a warm/fuzzy here, this deal has to go thru on my dates specified without a hitch, as I'm making back up plans to have them shipped.

I have over 11 feedbacks, so my reputation is to be trusted undoubtedly.

Top Bottom