• ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    great......just what we need

on the flip side - all those on the left that blamed Bush for chasing oil - can now SUCK IT

:)

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    and i'll bet the Marines are hating right about now that they have "shores of Tripoli" in their song

they were an easy choice for this deployment

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hell, yes we need to send troops to Libya. Chicopee Kansas is next. Ever been there?

How the heck are we going to pay for this police action? We're already bankrupt.

Flash

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I'd say that Montezuma better watch its ass then. Kick those fuckers right in the taint if they arent careful.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    My dad was stationed in Tripoli in the 1950's. "No redeeming qualities" would be a nice way of expressing his opinion on the area or it's population.

Makes me sad for the troops - nothing worse that having to fight for an administration that has no clue what it's doing.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    stock fill up your gas tanks fellas.

being a groundpounder i will be dodging the coming $5-7 gasoline prices :-P

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    See - now, if this had happened while ol' Bush was in charge, all the "enlightened" liberal turds would be going freakin' ape-shit! But since their goddamned goldenboy/messiah is in office right now, none of them are saying jack-SHIT!!!
    This is the kinda shit that gets my blood REALLY boiling!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    See - now, if this had happened while ol' Bush was in charge, all the "enlightened" liberal turds would be going freakin' ape-shit! But since their goddamned goldenboy/messiah is in office right now, none of them are saying jack-SHIT!!!
    This is the kinda shit that gets my blood REALLY boiling!
    your post is spot on Lalo!! not to mention the Entire Lamestream media hasnt done nothing but praise his FAILURE INEPT AZZ for the whole 2 yrs he's done NOTHING to fix this country!! again THANKS to Democratic/Independant voters for the WORST Potus this country will EVER see!!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    6 months ago, the media folks were saying that fuel prices would hit $4/gallon this summer. That was already in the works. Strange, the prices were lower around the mid term elections. Now every time we hear of someone tossing a rock in Libya, Egypt or Tunisia, the price jumps another 25 cents per gallon.

Do you suppose they might be manipulating us? Would our rulers lie to us? Could it be that China will pay $4/gallon for fuel and if we want any gas, we stand in line with the rest? Could it be that our oil companies aren't American owned any more and we are just schmucks lining up with the rest of the rabble to pay their price?

I know......... let's send more troops to the middle east to protect our interests! I mean......the oil company interests. HHHMMMMMM.......something stinks here.

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    If I could get away with it... I would to terrible, terrible things to those people.

I'm surprised no one has staged a full out paintball assault on one of their protests to ruin the parade. Some pepper spray, a little tazer action. Hit them when they're gearing up to go out to a protest instead of when they're already there with police around. It would, at the very least, be extremely amusing. Water balloons full of piss. I mean come on, get creative, we would have done that in college just to have a fun road trip

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm surprised no one has staged a full out paintball assault on one of their protests to ruin the parade. Some pepper spray, a little tazer action. Hit them when they're gearing up to go out to a protest instead of when they're already there with police around. It would, at the very least, be extremely amusing. Water balloons full of piss. I mean come on, get creative, we would have done that in college just to have a fun road trip

That's extremely tame compared to what I'd like to do.

Top Bottom