• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Wonder if this will blow over the way it did when they torpedoed that boat last year?

North Korea artillery fire hits South island | Reuters

112210_nksoldiers.jpg
    Target Sports

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Heck it was probably O-JACKA$$ and Kim Jung ILL had one too many at their own lil beer summit and pushed the button laughing together!!! cause we all know our LAME-A$$ POTUS wouldnt do shit about it in defense of S. Korea anyways.....

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Heck it was probably O-JACKA$$ and Kim Jung ILL had one too many at their own lil beer summit and pushed the button laughing together!!! cause we all know our LAME-A$$ POTUS wouldnt do shit about it in defense of S. Korea anyways.....

Just to add to Skeeter's statement here, if it were those two together pushing the button, what do you think the chances are that they had the arty aimed directly at the depot holding all those surplus M1 Garands and Carbines that for some reason are going to up the amount of gangsters carrying full auto WWII surplus rifles?

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    dobarker:Just to add to Skeeter's statement here, if it were those two together pushing the button, what do you think the chances are that they had the arty aimed directly at the depot holding all those surplus M1 Garands and Carbines that for some reason are going to up the amount of gangsters carrying full auto WWII surplus rifles?
    I'm a save the M1s er myself------grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dang, I sure wish WEST TEXAS hadn't been permanently banned- I could sure use his military input on this Korean issue!

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    skeeter-you're a mess!
    Got that covered- i was lucky enough to pick up an absolutely flawless Garand about 2 years ago for a "just because" present for my son. Woohoo! Those babies do say "hello"!
    A magnificent rifle and icon of American history.
    Still want the carbine though..........

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    ...I really hope this doesn't escalate any farther than North Korea being crazy old North Korea. The only reason North Korea didn't become a smoldering crater LONG ago is China. But that's a pretty big reason.

Top Bottom