• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Careful this isn't Sunday school, I was brief, paraphrased and began by saying "without getting into theology"

Wouldn't want to see you get banned for arguing over scripture....that would be awful.

I've been scarce for a while from this "debate" as well as the Israel Hamas thread for a while now you and the others just don't mean enough to me to let you ruin my day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Careful this isn't Sunday school, I was brief, paraphrased and began by saying "without getting into theology"

Wouldn't want to see you get banned for arguing over scripture....that would be awful.

Well, I was not the one that brought it up...but point taken.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It is clear you are not just a neutral party asking questions in good faith, but support russia based on your repeated use of russian propaganda phrases and arguments and the twisting replies and biasing paraphrases... why hide what you believe? Its not like you will get banned for supporting russia like you did when you did with the antisemitic posts innthe Isreal/hamas thread.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Still waiting for your response on this bold claim….

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Noted for future.

"I don't think American taxpayers should be forced to fund abortions"

The government was going to spend that money anyway.

"I don't think American taxpayers should be forced to fund welfare to illegal aliens"

"I don't think American taxpayers should be forced to fund gender altering medical costs."

"I don't think American taxpayers should be forced to fund habitrails for wildlife crossings"

Nothing is off the table. The government was going to spend that money anyway.

There's a big difference in the peanuts like you listed, and 60 billion dollars in foreign aid. Point is the government wanted it, for good and for bad.

Plus (at least for now) states have somewhat of a say in abortions, gender affirming care, or wildlife crossings. We are, or were at least going through the motions with illegal immigration.

I'm not going to say anything else other than mentioning something about 4 boxes

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Was known

It WAS known for corruption because of the legacy of the russians/soviets, along with the rest of the former soviet states, but it changed in a big way in 2014 even with FJB's attempt to further it.

Ukraine today is not any more currupt than anywhere else. While no corruption is acceptable, Ukraine is certainly no worse than the USA.

Yes, Ukraine is doing better now, that America is laundering its money and aid (I mean America can’t account for hundreds of millions of dollars in aid). But they had applied to join NATO a number of times and been rejected because of known corruption. I doubt the Biden’s, Kerry’s and other politicians children and friends making millions in Ukraine made things better. If anything our CIA and Democrats probably let Russia know they needed to attack Ukraine for its own reasons. The CIA is great at starting wars. Better than some might know.

Do you think America played a role in destroying Russias pipeline to Europe? Or that the Ukrainians had that capability and plan?

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Yes, Ukraine is doing better now, that America is laundering its money and aid (I mean America can’t account for hundreds of millions of dollars in aid). But they had applied to join NATO a number of times and been rejected because of known corruption. I doubt the Biden’s, Kerry’s and other politicians children and friends making millions in Ukraine made things better. If anything our CIA and Democrats probably let Russia know they needed to attack Ukraine for its own reasons. The CIA is great at starting wars. Better than some might know.

Do you think America played a role in destroying Russias pipeline to Europe? Or that the Ukrainians had that capability and plan?

Ukraine used to be insanely corrupt. In 2014 they overthrew their government for one that is far less corrupt and less friendly to Russia

Funnily enough the other thing that happened in 2014 technically DQ's them from NATO

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Everyone is corrupt. Seriously everybody is so corrupt that Gary Oldman is the only one that can explain it

Russia caused the war. Not Ukraine. Not America. Not Finland. Not Poland. Russia.

It's easy to not care when Russia is killing you and the thin lifeline NATO dribbles out to you is all thats keeping you afloat. You bet your ass if i were in that situation, I'd be fighting tooth and nail to join the only organization that has given half a damn

Eta "america is known for starting wars" that line is almost exclusively parroted by ungrateful Europeans, liberals, or people who spend too much time reading nonsense from RT, AlJeazera, etc

As an Infantryman that has been involved in wars since I joined the Army at 17, as a COHORT sent to Fort Ord, tell me what you know about Manuel Noriega and the invasion of Panama? Or Saddam Hussein and the invasion of Kuwait and later Iraq? Or Osama Bin Laden and the invasion of Afghanistan? Or Omar Qaddafi in Libya? Or Salam Melosavic (sp?) in Yugoslavia? Did America’s CIA creat them and the wars we fought? We are more the instigators than the problem solvers.

If you don’t know, as a soldier I ask you to educate yourself on how we got involved in the wars we fought and the leaders of those wars. I never went to Africa, but we did a lot there as well. Our CIA is about as dirty as our FBI for hiding the truth and being transparent.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    As an Infantryman that has been involved in wars since I joined the Army at 17, as a COHORT sent to Fort Ord, tell me what you know about Manuel Noriega and the invasion of Panama? Or Saddam Hussein and the invasion of Kuwait and later Iraq? Or Osama Bin Laden and the invasion of Afghanistan? Or Omar Qaddafi in Libya? Or Salam Melosavic (sp?) in Yugoslavia? Did America’s CIA creat them and the wars we fought? We are more the instigators than the problem solvers.

If you don’t know, as a soldier I ask you to educate yourself on how we got involved in the wars we fought and the leaders of those wars. I never went to Africa, but we did a lot there as well. Our CIA is about as dirty as our FBI for hiding the truth and being transparent.

Salam Melosavic? Who? Do you mean Slobodon Milosevic? I dont think the CIA created him.

Also, as far as I'm aware, the CIA dismissed the possibility of the eventual coup led by Muammar Gaddafi. They didn't create him either

I never said the CIA, or the US wasn't dirty. Just that people with ulterior motives like to sieze on something despite having a whole lot of skeletons in their own closets. That said you can condemn something without having to do some huge ass legal disclaimer talking about how bad everything else in the world is. I can stub my toe and get mad without having to mention how terrible it is that the other 8 billion people in the world have also stubbed their toes.

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

I remember all of those events. But I'm not in my 40s or even in my 50s bad times all round nearly left Bragg one night about 4 years before my Battalion went to Iraq to pay Sadam a visit never found out where we almost flew to.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    We honestly wouldn't need to lift a finger. Poland has been chomping at the bit to go pay back Russia for some of it's past "indiscretions", and I'm sure a number of other former SSR's would be happy to lend a hand. They all have proper, professional militaries with modern equipment, and have recent combat experience.
    That was true at first.

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Who is unherd?
    A quick looks shows a bunch of anti-US and anti-Isreal garbage which fits right in with the pro-russia/anti-Ukraine rot you've been peddling.

Horseshit. Anyone who values reality over propaganda can look for themselves at Unherd. And btw, you still can't even spell Israel.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Who is unherd?
    A quick looks shows a bunch of anti-US and anti-Isreal garbage which fits right in with the pro-russia/anti-Ukraine rot you've been peddling.

The guy slandering members here is dismissing information simply because he doesn’t like who is saying it. You opinion of sources means nothing. The issues between Ukraine and Poland are not a secret and have been discussed here in the past.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The guy slandering members here is dismissing information simply because he doesn’t like who is saying it. You opinion of sources means nothing. The issues between Ukraine and Poland are not a secret and have been discussed here in the past.
    Don't like, don't trust or recognize they are a bunch of leftist looneies?

I'd put them right up with RT on Ukraine, the USA or Western politics, Al-Jezeera discussing Israel...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Don't like, don't trust or recognize they are a bunch of leftist looneies?

I'd put them right up with RT on Ukraine, the USA or Western politics, Al-Jezeera discussing Israel...

the point is that you can read the same info from any other website. And once again, being that you’re fine with slandering people on this website, seems like the accuracy of any of these sources is less of an issue than the fact that they don’t support your point of view.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This thread has become a urinary olympics and has very little to do with the topic. A serious thread deserves some serious posts and not scrapping like an old married couple without much linked to the actual topic. Just a suggestion... thanks in advance.

Top Bottom