• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Being surrounded by prince William and Jill Biden tells you everything you need to know about the respondents to the poll. Not saying that the poll alone makes him bad, just that it’s probably not something I’d brag about.
    Hurley's Gold

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Being surrounded by prince William and Jill Biden tells you everything you need to know about the respondents to the poll. Not saying that the poll alone makes him bad, just that it’s probably not something I’d brag about.

#1 being the newest representative of the family we fought a revolution to be free of. Times have certainly changed.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What are you babbling about this time?

Is it really that difficult to provide context or do you just do it to bait/troll for a reply?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I have often asserted putin must be some kind of sacred cow. He's Satan incarnated yet nobody will touch him.

Perhaps he is even bigger than a sacred cow. Perhaps he is a cash cow for the military industrial complex.

Today I read that Russia took out three power plant in Ukraine.

Will American taxpayers now be funding new power plants for Ukraine in addition to the Ukrainian pensions we are paying?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I have often asserted putin must be some kind of sacred cow. He's Satan incarnated yet nobody will touch him.

Perhaps he is even bigger than a sacred cow. Perhaps he is a cash cow for the military industrial complex.

Will American taxpayers now be funding new power plants for Ukraine in addition to the Ukrainian pensions we are paying?

The act of regicide would/should be taken but the nation subjected to it as an existential threat.

There are only a small handfull of people who have access to kill putin without significant collateral damage. That doesn't take into account the security even those people must pass through...

For a nation to use some sort of a military strike to take putin out it would require intel accurate enough to determine where putin would be within a few dozen feet, with enough lead time to get final blessings, enter the coordinates and launch, but russia would detect an ICBM and hide putin away.

For a sniper, which may seem the simplest option the logistical and security nightmare would potentially be the largest. Buying, smuggling, transporting, and storing weapons, getting rifles zeroed, gathering the intel of where putin would be, getting a hide built where you would have a shot, getting stuff into the hide, not being spotted by counter-snipers. You do realize the heads of state of every developed nation has huge security teams with lots of top notch folks paid to protect their leader. Putin isnt some random CEO you might bump into at the store or see on the street by chance... routes are cleared hours ahead of time, changed at the last moment, he is rarely seen in public... and if he is seen in public, any potential places you might shoot from were noted and will be watched.

Now getting back to the existential threat... you dont want the USA to help a nation fighting for its freedom, but you seem to be OK with our USA invading the sovereignty of a nation we are not at war with to kill their Head of State. Such an action taken by any nation against us would mean total and all-out war, do you not think such an action against russia would (should) elicit that same response? Assassination of putin would fall within russia's justification for using nukes...and despite my hate for russia and putin any nation other than Ukraine who attacked and killed their fraudulently elected president wouldn't get a bit of sympathy from me.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    The act of regicide would/should be taken but the nation subjected to it as an existential threat.

There are only a small handfull of people who have access to kill putin without significant collateral damage. That doesn't take into account the security even those people must pass through...

For a nation to use some sort of a military strike to take putin out it would require intel accurate enough to determine where putin would be within a few dozen feet, with enough lead time to get final blessings, enter the coordinates and launch, but russia would detect an ICBM and hide putin away.

For a sniper, which may seem the simplest option the logistical and security nightmare would potentially be the largest. Buying, smuggling, transporting, and storing weapons, getting rifles zeroed, gathering the intel of where putin would be, getting a hide built where you would have a shot, getting stuff into the hide, not being spotted by counter-snipers. You do realize the heads of state of every developed nation has huge security teams with lots of top notch folks paid to protect their leader. Putin isnt some random CEO you might bump into at the store or see on the street by chance... routes are cleared hours ahead of time, changed at the last moment, he is rarely seen in public... and if he is seen in public, any potential places you might shoot from were noted and will be watched.

Now getting back to the existential threat... you dont want the USA to help a nation fighting for its freedom, but you seem to be OK with our USA invading the sovereignty of a nation we are not at war with to kill their Head of State. Such an action taken by any nation against us would mean total and all-out war, do you not think such an action against russia would (should) elicit that same response? Assassination of putin would fall within russia's justification for using nukes...and despite my hate for russia and putin any nation other than Ukraine who attacked and killed their fraudulently elected president wouldn't get a bit of sympathy from me.

Ukraine has no snipers?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ukraine has no snipers?
    Sniping putin is not feasible for the reasons I listed and a multitude more...

Any other questions?

c5db28118a1e83830e0fa4ecaa122528.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

You looking for Satan incarnate look no further than Soros.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I don't think you understand the difficulty of the solution you suggest...

5x10^9 would be a drop in the bucket if putin were sniped...
    60d44d27fd6df7adbbeb19f423d5a033.jpg

The government is going to spend that money anyhow....read it right here on TGT!

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Always follow the money. You tell me, where does the billions we’re borrowing for this lead? Answer that and you know who benefits. It’s actually not all that complicated.

Top Bottom