• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I wanted to point out how wacky the UN really is. They are not livng in reallity.

They know what they're doing. They know there are no aliens. This says to the rest of us low-lings that they think they speak for the whole world. They want power over the world and this is just a small part of the plan. A plan in which our puppet president is a part of. That's the reason they're doing this.

But they are insane. We must stop them. There will come a time when we won't be able to stop them. I hope this isn't it. Know what I mean?

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is this "ambassador" going to serve....Area 51? Hell, we don't want the U.N. anywhere NEAR Las Vegas, let alone in the United States. It's bad enough they're about 2,500 miles away but putting them 80 miles to the north of Las Vegas is entirely too much. Besides, any dickwad connected to the U.N. couldn't pass the TS/SSBI (Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation) needed to get access to Area 51. I have a clean record and it took 9 months for my T.S. clearance to come through so I could work at another of the T.S. jobs available here.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Where is this "ambassador" going to serve....Area 51? Hell, we don't want the U.N. anywhere NEAR Las Vegas, let alone in the United States. It's bad enough they're about 2,500 miles away but putting them 80 miles to the north of Las Vegas is entirely too much. Besides, any dickwad connected to the U.N. couldn't pass the TS/SSBI (Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation) needed to get access to Area 51. I have a clean record and it took 9 months for my T.S. clearance to come through so I could work at another of the T.S. jobs available here.

Do you wear a black suit? ;) LOL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    North Richland Hills (DFW)
    “When we do (make contact with aliens), we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism for such coordination.”

Someone figured out what the UN is good for! And here I thought they were worthless.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Haven't you guys ever watched Star Trek? When the Enterprise approaches the planet, there's always ONE guy sitting in front of the view screen just waiting for that alien spaceship. When the Enterprise hails the planet, this one guy who speaks for the whole planet answers immediately. It's his job. You'll also pick up on the fact that Roddenberry's idea of the natural evolution of civilization is One World Government. The planets where they still divide people by borders, language and culture, and maintain separate governments are the planets still enduring war, hunger and want. Hell, by the time we get to Captain Picard, they don't even use money anymore. Everyone works for free, simply to better themselves and the human race; a concept that completely defies the basic precepts of human nature.

And the cookbook from an episode of "The Twilight Zone," by the way, was called "To Serve Man" man.

I'm guessing they got the idea from science fiction:

Top Bottom