• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    TGT challenge. How many 30sc rounds can you prison carry? Person with the most wins.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    tenor.gif

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    A 30 Super Carry in the Ruger LC9 frame, or just a tad thinner would save the round. Or maybe the Sig 365 frame.

I keep thinking and suggesting that Kahr makes a Kahr-K10 from that frame they made their 45s from. But for 25 years they have ignored me.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    <>

So, just to clarify; a thread can be ‘’locked’’ b/c something discussed may become a crime in the FUTURE ?

Is that correct ?

Just asking. . . . .

leVieux

I did not get that. You should revisit posts 15, 25, and 135 of this thread for Ben’s commentary, while also understanding the terms of service allow any thread to be locked at any time for any reason.

Ben usually goes the extra mile when sharing his thought process as a moderator; not all do and I can respect that since our moderators are unpaid volunteers.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I did not get that. You should revisit posts 15, 25, and 135 of this thread for Ben’s commentary, while also understanding the terms of service allow any thread to be locked at any time for any reason.

Ben usually goes the extra mile when sharing his thought process as a moderator; not all do and I can respect that since our moderators are unpaid volunteers.
    <>

Not my monkeys, not my. . . . . . . . .

I question ONLY the concept of ‘’banning’’ something b/c it could BECOME illegal in the future.

Overall, I believe this site is managed pretty well.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom