• ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Highly collectable things, yeah.

Did you know that there are trading cards for the World of Warcraft trading card game that are valued at over a thousand dollars each? They have scratch offs on some cards that allow you to input a code in the World of Warcraft online game to get some in-game rideable mounts, like the Swift Spectral Tiger. People pay huge money to increase the size of their e-peen.

A lot of really old super hero action figures are worth big bucks.

Then there's this:

colossal-red-dragon-2006-d-d-miniature-op-used_110652131096.jpg

Colossal Red Dragon "miniature" for the Dungeons & Dragons paper and dice tabletop game. That thing alone is $350.00.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Wow, somewhere a dork is having a "Nerdgasm" ...... lol. I actually remember the Vampire and Werewolf stuff from when I was young, back in the earl tp mid 90's when that stuff came out. Didn't they come out with a fairly cheesy TV show based on the Vampire RPG? I'm pretty sure they did. Nice collection u got there, save it for your kids, someday they may get some enjoyment out of it.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Hey clockwork, I have a large group of nerdies that I pass by on ACC campus everday. PM me your contact info and ill drop it of at their table. BTW if you sell anything I charge 10% for a finders fee. Haha

Top Bottom