• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I can't stand this where is the outrage in the country. I mean we have a two tiered justice system one for democraps and one for the rest of us. We have judges that think they can do just about anything they please with no consequences, a runaway special counsel that should have never been and what does anybody do, just sit on their butts and let it happen. Why isn't there a call for a March on DC (I realize Conservatives actually have jobs and can't take a couple of days off to protest, like the dems, women.blm and the rest of Soro's minions). I have written both congress and the house about this but of course you just get stock answers if they answer at all. I truly feel if we let this go on much longer we are all going to lose our country. Just wait till the midterms and all the lies and really dirty politics the left resorts to sway the election their way. All Conservatives will be labeled pedophiles, anti gay, and crooks while the conservatives will still try to play fair and lose.

I would tell this judge to get screwed and ignore this turd judge the President has the Constitution on his side what he is obligated to uphold against enemies foreign and democrats.
    Target Sports

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    We should go to Washington and physically remove from office all of the members of Congress that have not upheld their oath of office. And then go and do the same thing to all judges who have not upheld their oath of office. After removing them they should be charged and put in jail. If they are found guilty they should serve no less than 10 years in prison.

I know this will never happen but I think that is the only way to take our country back.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    We should go to Washington and physically remove from office all of the members of Congress that have not upheld their oath of office. And then go and do the same thing to all judges who have not upheld their oath of office. After removing them they should be charged and put in jail. If they are found guilty they should serve no less than 10 years in prison.

I know this will never happen but I think that is the only way to take our country back.
    And if they (and their armed security) don't go peacefully?.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom