• Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    ... in Gaza

"President Joe Biden will announce in his State of the Union address that he's directing the military to build a port on the Gaza coast to bring relief to the population there."

I guess the IDF is making it hard for Hamas to get guns, ammo & rockets, so we're going to help them out.

Guns International

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    14231509-9AEA-476F-BDE2-CBB20E1DE818.jpeg

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Lakeway
    Hmm, not really possible. (espcially since they would be shot at during the construction) Water is too shallow. Now they might send a barge out to a ship and lighter it in, but I cannot see any reason to do something so insane.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Article says "... to build a port on the Gaza coast..."

What map are you using that says the 'Gaza coast' is part of/controlled by Israel and not hamas??
    I don't believe there is a Country named "hamas".

Don't you think we've paid enough of their bills?
    $ 158,665,110,000 thus far, excluding the 2024 $ Billions. 8,019 sq mi--country the size of New Jersey with 9.8 million people.

U S aid to Israel.png

gaza.jpg

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    I don't believe there is a Country named "hamas".
    Go back and read what I wrote. "part of/controlled by" - I never said there was a country called hamas.

While I think the land belongs to Israel, they have seceded control to hamas, as such, any port or pier built there benefits hamas, not Israel.

Regarding bills - I'd prefer not to send money to anyone, but I'd rather it go to Israel than most other places that have their hand out.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Go back and read what I wrote. "part of/controlled by" - I never said there was a country called hamas.

While I think the land belongs to Israel, they have seceded control to hamas, as such, any port or pier built there benefits hamas, not Israel.

Regarding bills - I'd prefer not to send money to anyone, but I'd rather it go to Israel than most other places that have their hand out.
    US to give $5 billion to Turkey to build this port, the one Biden is saying right now in the State of Union is a temporary port. To bring aid into Gaza, a strip of land 140 sq miles. Lol.

Port cost is $35million/ sq mile of serviced land. I don't see the current residents of Gaza sticking around too long....other plans for that beachfront.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    When will the bleeding stop? When I say bleeding I mean money. Why do we have to be involved with everything?
    As the old saying goes, "follow the money $$". I experienced first hand as a Marine in 'Nam in 1967-68 how it's all a bunch of bs, the $$ we spend in wars and make-believe wars to enrich corporations and certain individuals. Vietnam war enriched many of the popular corporations we know. They don't care about human suffering here or there. Not one damn "involvement" we've been in and supported past WW II, was or has been worth a hoot that benefited our own country. Our borders are being literally invaded while we send $$$$ to other countries to defend their borders ?!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I need a reality check; are these correct:

Palestinians all support Hamas ?

Hamas attacked unarmed Israeli & American Citizen Civilians last October ? Killing over 1200 INNOCENTS ?

Hamas still has b/t 120 & 130 CIVILIAN HOSTAGES ?

They killed 7 of them last week, and are still raping & torturing other CIVILIAN HOSTAGES ?

About 10 of the CIVILIAN HOSTAGES are believed to be U S Citizens ?

Palestine & Hamas are Iranian & Hezbollah ‘’clients’’ ?

And, Obiden is sending help to THEM ? Using OUR Military and OUR money ?

Please tell me this just can’t be. . . . . . .

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom