• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    That's the thing. It's not America's fight. They've hated each other for centuries. I don't care if they smoke each other, just leave American troops out of it.

It very much is America's fight. Same as trying to stop and roll back the spread of Communism was America's fight during the Cold War, it is America's fight to try and stop the spread of Islamic regimes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I read the quotes. It's garden variety talking $hit. It's what enemies do to one another.

Fun fact. Every article that's in English is pro-Israel. If difficult to find information that questions what Israel is doing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It very much is America's fight. Same as trying to stop and roll back the spread of Communism was America's fight during the Cold War, it is America's fight to try and stop the spread of Islamic regimes.

The cold war was about money. It's not America's fight. Ones a Jew, the other Islamic. We are not the referee of the world.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yet. I trust Israel with nukes more than I trust Iran with nukes.

Considering the amount of people in the U.S. government that have dual American/Israel citizenship. Everything that's readily available presented constantly to you. MSN, Fox News, CNN, NBC...

Israel is a victim and you should unquestionably support it.

I hate being told what to do. I question things. Look at both sides. There's always another 50%. Israel isn't what the continuum wants it to be.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Wanna put money on it?

Never mind, such things are illegal in Texas. If it wasn't. I'd throw down a $100 bill that says Israel is using you and me, our kiddos to fight their Jewish fight. Me personally, I think they're insane. We got fake news, we got fake friends.

$100

gaines67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Park City
    Wanna put money on it?

Never mind, such things are illegal in Texas. If it wasn't. I'd throw down a $100 bill that says Israel is using you and me, our kiddos to fight their Jewish fight. Me personally, I think they're insane. We got fake news, we got fake friends.

$100

They aren’t the only ones playing us. Who benefits from tearing up the “deal”. Follow the money - it never fails to illuminate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmancornell

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Austin

Every time the US fought communism on the battlefield, communism expanded. Shockingly, the same thing is happening with islamism now.

Lockheed Martin needs to fund their executive bonuses somehow.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    trump-obama-legacy.jpg

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Any action that elicits this kind of response from Iran’s national leaders has got to be in America’s best interest. Meanwhile, American national leaders, yawn at the notion. (Well.... except for Obumer; he’s pretty incensed at all his presidential legacy being erased).

Iran lawmakers shout 'death to America,' burn U.S. flag after Trump nixes nuclear deal
    https://usat.ly/2I0BKN7

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Devil's advocate.

Imagine being an Iranian right about now. Basically Israel has declared that you have no ultimate right to exist. The only nations on planet earth that can't be erased are nuclear powers. Which Israel is. Which Iran is not but they want to be. The Obama administration didn't care for Israel. Trump 'seems' to play along. Military complex made a deal.

If this is an excuse for Israel to bomb Syria. We need to rethink our relationship to an ethnostate trying to start a bunch of bull$hit. Using American troops. Their worth as allies is steadily dropping like bird $hit.

So much fail here. Where to start?

Israel has never declared, openly or implied, that any other nation does not have the right to exist. They have been the subject of such declarations from a number of middle eastern countries, however.

Any country can be erased. However, some will have a chance of doing some damage before they go down.

And exactly what is an "ethnostate"?

Israel has been a loyal ally of the US for decades.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So much fail here. Where to start?

Israel has never declared, openly or implied, that any other nation does not have the right to exist. They have been the subject of such declarations from a number of middle eastern countries, however.

Any country can be erased. However, some will have a chance of doing some damage before they go down.

And exactly what is an "ethnostate"?

Israel has been a loyal ally of the US for decades.

"Ethnic nationalism, also known as ethno-nationalism, is a form of nationalism wherein the nation is defined in terms of ethnicity. The central theme of ethnic nationalists is that "nations are defined by a shared heritage, which usually includes a common language, a common faith, and a common ethnic ancestry". It also includes ideas of a culture shared between members of the group, and with their ancestors."

I am a bit surprised at some of the negative comments towards Israel. I would say you might be falling for the far left fake news.

I traveled to Israel with Trump's National Security Advisor John Bolton and spent 2 weeks with him over there. We received daily briefings from Sr military Officers and Govt office holders at the highest levels. We spent time with IDF soldiers, were briefed by the Israel SOCOM CO and we had a 4 star General attached to us the whole time along with a rep from the Prime Minster's office.

It was a real eye opening experience. My take away was that Israel is on our team from the top to the bottom. I asked if I could eat in the enlisted mess-hall with the soldiers and was granted permission to do so. In sitting there amongst the soldiers, the Pfc's I asked them what they thought about America, the world and ME situation and a host of other questions. I can say without hesitation that Israel loves the US. Going over there I did not have any predetermined thoughts on what to expect so I was open to draw my own conclusion. Israel is more than a friend to the US. I stand shoulder to shoulder with them from the battlefield to the world policy.

Top Bottom