• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I think they just experienced a large surge in orders recently and have not been able to catch up with demand. I know when I talked with one of the owners a few weeks ago he was spending a lot of time out of state at their manufacturing facility trying to get things caught up.

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    They are in Houston but their manufacturing facility is out of state?

"We only offer ammo we load ourselves. Please feel free to contact us for further specs on our products."

TheRealAmmo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Good try Rudy! USAAMMO.COM is alive and well. In fact, because of the severe manufacturing problems of the FreedomMunitions group, we have filed suit against them and developed our own quality manufacturing facility. Stay tuned Friday, November 8, 2011 for the relaunch of USAAmmo.com with first quality ammunition.

ASCO12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Belton
    ("Stay tuned Friday, November 8, 2011 for the relaunch of USAAmmo.com with first quality ammunition")

I tried to order some ammo this weekend through the website, but it did not allow me to order any still? Who are y'all using as a manufactor now? When will I be able to order ammo? I need some quality ammo at the good price that y'all offered!!

Top Bottom