• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Well, my new order is on it's way, shipped out of Houston. But it took weeks for them to ship, and only after I prodded them. FWIW

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    Just got an order of 124g 9mm new. Aguilar on head stamp. Quick good service. So, that are still in business as a reseller at least.

reelzaruba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Yes we are with plenty of products to go around and working on a Houston retail location to better please all the customers we have served over the years.

reelzaruba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Hey Sean, thanks for all the help it looks like the usaammo smear is a misfire and the videos look great.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Stopped by the freedom munitions machines at shot show. The freedom munitions guys were sharing a booth with the ammo load guys.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Wow, those are some of the best prices i've seen in a while. I think I'm going to order a couple hundred rounds of 40 and see if my glocks like it. I might have to get me one of those "fear the free" shirts as well, that will drive some of my libturd coworkers crazy. Thanks for updating this thread guys

reelzaruba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Tcruse, That is strange that you recieved Aguila head stamp ammo in your order, why would they be saleing Aguila ammo in a box that says made in America. Are you sure that was Aguila, that is made south of the border in Mexico? They show bullet swegs on their web site and case processors but dont sale reman or bullets?

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The sell reman and new ammo. The reman stuff is a variety of head stamps, I have noticed aguila, s&b, and a few other foreign head stamps in the reman 9mm I get from them.

reelzaruba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Tcruse said he ordered 9mm 124gr new and got Aguila in the box of usaammo ,manufactured at their plant some where in Houston? Has anyone seen where they use all of that machinery they show on their web site?

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    The headstamp on the ammo has "AQUILA 9MM". The crimping and other visual characterics match that of Aquila sold in their boxes. There is no claim on the product or the box that it is made in the USA. It is very different than the ammo that USAAmmo was shipping a few months back.
    So, could it just be the case is from Aquila but I really would be suprised.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    That's interesting. so they havw stepped out of the manufacturing side of the game?

Top Bottom