• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    They get them in batches. The ones for $289 usually go real fast and are getting a little more rare as most departments have already traded in Gen 2 Glocks. When they get a bunch you have to jump on them fast.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    At that price I'm thinking about buying one just to get comfortable with the platform.

Its fine to have favorites, but its good to know them all.

Learning the Glock is like doing your taxes: PAINFUL, but rewarding once you know what you're doing.

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    I resisted the urge yesterday, but for the price i'm tempted to go back and get a 17.
    they looked a little beat up though

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I resisted the urge yesterday, but for the price i'm tempted to go back and get a 17.
    they looked a little beat up though
    Take it apart... Other than the lint and powdered sugar, the internals will probably look nearly new. Holstered a lot, shot very little. I love police trade ins

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    Take it apart... Other than the lint and powdered sugar, the internals will probably look nearly new. Holstered a lot, shot very little. I love police trade ins

was in the area yesterday so i went in to look, ended up walking out with a 21sf and a 17....i couldnt resist the 21 looked practically new and i wanted a 17 beater range pistol anyway (though i immediately regretted it because i could have used my gssf coupon for a new one for notmuch more)

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    they didnt have any 289 gen2s

the 21sf (with NS) was 379 i think, and the 17 was 359 (which i could have gotten brand new for 425)

Rentz, you visited the Dallas location, correct? I think some of us cenTex folks think WE have the only Texas location here in Austin. :) I wonder which store gets the more frequent LE-trade-in supply.

Rentz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    Dfw
    Rentz, you visited the Dallas location, correct? I think some of us cenTex folks think WE have the only Texas location here in Austin. :) I wonder which store gets the more frequent LE-trade-in supply.

yup dallas location.
    based on what i was overhearing it sounded like austin and dallas in general have about the same overall supply but i'd guess austin gets more tradeins

Top Bottom