• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Apparently;y the postal service has a department that is tracking what Americans say and do which I'm sure they are sharing their findings with all other fed agencies.

Here's the link to the news story about this:

USPS Spying on Gun Owners and Conservatives

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Misappropriation of federal funds. Isn't that a crime? If this November election turns out positive, could we ask a favor? Could the newly elected officials kick out all the RiNOs and do some actual good? Like start arresting leftist traitors for their crimes and prosecute them to the full extent of the law?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Apparently;y the postal service has a department that is tracking what Americans say and do which I'm sure they are sharing their findings with all other fed agencies.

Here's the link to the news story about this:

USPS Spying on Gun Owners and Conservatives

Perhaps they should put as much effort into delivering mail to the correct addresses.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It actually does. I figured getting the NRA rag in the mail put me on some sort of list, but I'm surprised to see Postal Inspectors tracking things that happen outside of the mail system.
    The post office and their unions are owned by the Democrats. They will perform any service their masters desire to keep and increase their funding.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    According to my family agency connections, the Feds apparently are tracking so many people and activities that they don’t have enough people to sift and sort, muchless do anything with the info. They struggle as it is just to keep up with all of their woke orders from the Biden club. The alphabet agencies alone have orders to collect more shit than they have the time or resources to sift through and come away with any meaningful insights.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I bought a gun off of Gun broker. It had a form USPS 1508 attached to it. some declaration that it was being sent from an FFL/Man to an FFL. FFL said he had never seen it before and thought it was Illegal. It came from Cali. The Ironic thing was that gun was not allowed to be sold in Cali so the Pawn shop had to ship it out of state.

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Agreed, it ain't right but if you ain't on "The List" yet, what the hell are you doing with your life?

Well, if they round up everyone on the list and put them all in FEMA camps never to be heard from again... someone on the outside needs to warn the others.

Sometimes it's good to not let people know all yer bidness

they don’t have enough people to sift and sort, much less do anything with the info.

Ah, but AI changes all that.

Self learning computer programs (AI) can be setup to do all sorts of stuff

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Well, if they round up everyone on the list and put them all in FEMA camps never to be heard from again... someone on the outside needs to warn the others.

Sometimes it's good to not let people know all yer bidness

Ah, but AI changes all that.

Self learning computer programs (AI) can be setup to do all sorts of stuff

giphy.gif

Kinda like these AI self learning compoopers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom