UT vs. A&M

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dee, Nov 26, 2009.

1. dee

dee Well-Known

Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Anyone watching this game its pretty good so far.

2. mclarenross

mclarenross Member

No Defense. Gig'em Ags.

Final score; 49 UT: 39 A&M. Oh well.

3. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    302 passing 4 tds 176 rushing 1 td 12-0 undefeated.Colt McCoy for Heisman, if he doesnt get it. Then its all a fraud.

4. jfrey

jfrey Active Member

Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    There's an old AGGIE saying: "There is always next year." There is a lot more to Texas A&M than one football team. If they put that football money into education, we would all benefit.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    No offense, but he's not as good as Vince and he didn't get it. It IS a fraud, just like most of the BCS.

6. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    ehh.. I dont know. As much as I like Vince, I like Colt more. First of all he stayed for his senior year. Hes an accurate passing qb and a runner. Dont get me wrong Vince will be on top with Ricky Williams, Applewhite, Campbell etc.

7. kerryp

kerryp Active Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    That was one hell of a game, Aggies came to play and I'm glad we got out of there with a win.

I have to disagree I think Colt is as good or better than Vince, but it is tough to compare them because they both kind of have their own style.

Colt now has almost every record at UT (breaking most of Vince's) and he has won more games than any QB in NCAA history. Not saying Vince wouldn't have done that had he stayed, but he didn't stay and I think Colt would have matched him or beat him anyway.

I am a huge Applewhite and VY fan, but I think Colt has the skills of them both, very accurate, can run, and has that must win, do what it takes attitude.

8. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Way to go UT. WOW how I hate the Agggggies

9. cdevon1200

cdevon1200 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    i asked an aggie to marry me one christmas, she said no. maybe it was wrong to wear that ut shirt that day...

10. Euclid

Euclid New Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Dallas
    Gotta give it to 'em, the Aggies played one HELL of a game!
    There's just sumthin' about Kyle and UT, A&M always plays so much better against us than any other season game.

National Championship 2009, pretty curious as to how this Florida/Bama game is going to go down next weekend.

HOOK 'EM HORNS