• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlyCarrys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2024
    Fort Worth
    I’ve got a SA Operator 1911 that I am trying to privately sell but I don’t know if I am giving a reasonable price. Would love some input on the value of it and what I could sell it for. I’ve had my thoughts around $800. I will attack a couple pictures. If you need more pictures of any angles to have a better visual then I will gladly take some. I appreciate the help.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• AC329474-973D-43AB-820E-B8DE9D5E58CA.jpeg
      AC329474-973D-43AB-820E-B8DE9D5E58CA.jpeg
      409 KB · Views: 26
    • F4AC857A-CB1F-42A2-BCD6-7318397985C7.jpeg
      F4AC857A-CB1F-42A2-BCD6-7318397985C7.jpeg
      401 KB · Views: 25

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Just a heads up on selling items here, it's okay to ask for pricing help, but just be aware.

FlyCarrys

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2024
    Fort Worth
    Welcome to the Forum!

Just a heads up on selling items here, it's okay to ask for pricing help, but just be aware.

Yes I am just asking for help with value, I am not trying to sell or get around the classifieds rules. I appreciate the concern and will pay attention to what I post in a detailed manner

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Go to GunBroker and do an Advanced Search for your pistol make and model. Be sure you select the "Completed" (as in completed sales) tab at the top of the page. Sort on the results from low to high or high to low (your choice). Find pistols that are comparable to yours in terms of wear and accessories. Also make sure you are only looking at the sale prices for pistols that have actually SOLD not the asking prices for pistols that did NOT sell.

This will give you a realistic national valuation.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Go to GunBroker and do an Advanced Search for your pistol make and model. Be sure you select the "Completed" (as in completed sales) tab at the top of the page. Sort on the results from low to high or high to low (your choice). Find pistols that are comparable to yours in terms of wear and accessories. Also make sure you are only looking at the sale prices for pistols that have actually SOLD not the asking prices for pistols that did NOT sell.

This will give you a realistic national valuation.
    That is all well and good unless you are not a registered user on GunBroker; you must register before being allowed to run an advanced search. Great tool is that advanced search.

Top Bottom