• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Unfortunately I took the first cycle of Pfizer vaccines. It was a job security thing but before I ever took it people all around me were catching it. Even my GF and just about everyone I know. I still think it has a relation to blood type. I'm O+ and still to this day either haven't caught it or don't have a bad reaction. I've even been in close proximity unmasked to people that did test positive hours after interaction. No more for me though.

I never was all that worried, figured natural selection will have its way with us regardless. I have developed more soreness in my joints than I used to remember but I'm 45 now and my vision is getting sucker too.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I'm O too, and have had it 3 times. Not sure I agree with your theory. No vax.

I have a friend who got two of the vaxes. He had to do it for work. mid 40's, very healthy, runner, exercises regularly. Over the last year he began to have lung issues. That is how many are being affected. It wrecks your lungs. Many who are dying are developing mysterious lung problems.

Last edited:

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Interesting- hadn't heard about (old news) blood type correlation.

Ongoing research indicates that people with type O blood (universal) seem to have a slightly lower risk of contracting COVID-19.

While it’s too soon to know why type O blood offers a protective effect against the disease, several studies suggest there is a correlation. One of the largest data sets on the topic comes from the genetic testing company 23andMe, which has surveyed over a million people since April. The company’s survey data shows that people with type O blood are 9% to 18% less likely to test positive for COVID-19 than people with other blood types. link

Side note: 23 and me is bad news for humans. Big data breach

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    O+, 57 (soon to be 58), no vaxx, and I've had it 3 times. 1st time was the worst (2020), it nearly killed me. Lung problems (scarring) to this day. Other 2 times were not that bad.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Dr Peter McCullough has shown scientific proof that people with untreated or undiagnosed pre-diabetes or diabetes got worse infections of covid many more times fatal due to the protien that binds to the blood when glucose is high.

It is the same protien marker that is used to measure A1C

The virus enters the blood thru this pathway and gets the victims blood infected and this is why the Hispanic community was hit so hard by covid deaths . They say as a group there is alot of untreated/undiagnosed pre-diabetes and diabetes

So I do not think blood type has much to do with it as much as unchecked high glucose levels

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    TM247,

The seedeesee even admitted 'masks' are ineffective in either breathing direction...so being around the 'unmasked' (when you were) didn't create greater risk for you.

Masks are 'theatre' only...a prop...a lie for the greatly conned.

I recall seeing Fauchee saying in a video that you needed two or more masks on at once for it to help.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I recall seeing Fauchee saying in a video that you needed two or more masks on at once for it to help.
    LOL
    Did Fauxci say whether you need to "double up" on the masks or cover more surface of the muzzle? Because doubling up has been proven over and over to be LESS effective as protection against airborne illnesses.
    What a maroon.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just relaying information.

He’s not an idiot. He had stock in companies he was pushing. “Abuse of power.”

Top Bottom