• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Vbulletin sucks!

Eli

Why would you say that? vBulletin is the best forum software in my mind. Lots of features. The thing I like the most and I hope is retained when the final design is incorporated is the "alt text" when you hover over a thread. It shows the first post in a thread and you can kind of get an idea of the thread without having to click on it. Some people don't know how to make very discriptive subject lines for threads so the "alt text" feature is great. I'm a member of a lot of forums and I wish they would all incorporate that feature. Would save me a lot of time clicking on threads that I'm not really interested in. I'm on a dialup.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm working on the template, again, it's going to take me a few days to get it all sorted out. I got some of the big items looking more like the original. I'll still be tinkering with it this week.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    It is coming along nicely. Posting an image is rather different though and for some reason I got 2 images when posting. Maybe a glitch i dont know.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It is coming along nicely. Posting an image is rather different though and for some reason I got 2 images when posting. Maybe a glitch i dont know.

I have seen issues with posts overwriting images also, then a space where the post should be. A few bugs are normal, I'm sure it will all work out eventually.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    It's growing on me. Still don't like the light blue type on the 50% gray background. But I'm sure that's easy enough to fix.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Just got on since before Christmas and I was shocked. Thought I had the wrong site as well. I sure did like the old format better, but no big deal.

Top Bottom