• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davidryan

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    USA
    My name is David Ryan, and I approve this message: I like my steaks rare, I like full fat butter, and I wrap all my food in bacon because bacon makes everything better. Vegetarians, my food poops on your food. It's early. Here's what's for breakfast:

4678.jpg
    Guns International

PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    Whey is not a good source of protein. Whey is crap.
    Whole foods are a good source of protein. Whole foods meaning grass-fed beef, naturally raised "organic" chicken, wild caught fish, "organic" eggs, and nuts.

Whey is great if you can't cook and love having diarrhea. Whole foods are great if you can cook and love eating real food.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'll just stick to real food. I've seen the walking dead roaming WholeFoods over the last 20 years. No thanks.

Davidryan. If this is all you came here to post, we may well send you down the happy highway to "finding somebody that gives a shit".

SOON.

PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    My name is David Ryan, and I approve this message: I like my steaks rare, I like full fat butter, and I wrap all my food in bacon because bacon makes everything better. Vegetarians, my food poops on your food. It's early. Here's what's for breakfast:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome mods here!

Seriously though, I'm gonna miss him. He was quite possibly the worst troll on the entire internet. He was so bad at trolling he didn't even get the premise. I've never seen trolling that bad before. He was like a character from "Dinner For Schmucks" only his "thing" was poorly worded, uninsightful internet posts about fitness and vegetarian dieting. They were just statements, that sucked, and offered nothing to and asked nothing of the reader. Honestly, I'd like to meet him person. His terrible posts fascinate me.

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    If you're a thin waisted nancy boy, maybe. But I'll take broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and green beans all roasted in olive oil and bacon.

Hey friends!!Vegetarian foods are the best for health and get the nutrition and
    energy.According to me that we should be eat vegetarian foodsfor keep the fitness and health.I like these vegetables for health
    and energy.
    1 Cucumber
    2 Radish
    3 Pulses
    4 Carrot
    5 Green chili
    6 Cabbage

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I dated a Vegetarian woman for 3 years. She got some of this "wonderful" vegetarian food called Falafel (spelling?). Her farts could clear an auditorium! They say that veggie crap is healthy but my observation is that it's a lot worse than "normal" food. Been eating steaks all of my life and I'm still here and still healthy! One of my signature lines tells it straight.

Flash

Top Bottom