• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I'd go with a good pick up and leave some cash for somethin' cool to put in the back of it. Some like 4 wheels, some like 2 but the pick up can take the gear and a good dirt bike or 4 wheeler make for a fun outdoor adventure. Also nice for towing and loading up canoes, kayaks, etc. Actually, probably should have read page 6 before I posted. Nice choice, I recently rented a 2012 for a trip out to big bend and it was a comfy ride and got decent gas mileage for its size at just over 18mpg(mostly hwy).
    Target Sports

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm not going to lie, I've drove mostly small cars or suvs most of my driving life. Parking this thing is going to take some getting use to. I find myself parking next to NO ONE, having to straighten it out multiple times, and make sure I'm not sticking out too far in the street.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I'm not going to lie, I've drove mostly small cars or suvs most of my driving life. Parking this thing is going to take some getting use to. I find myself parking next to NO ONE, having to straighten it out multiple times, and make sure I'm not sticking out too far in the street.

The easy way is to overshoot the spot, as though you're trying to pull into the next spot, then back up while turning, then pull straight into the spot. It's much easier and less noob-looking than trying to repark it 8x without any progress. With this method you can get a dually into a "compact car only" parking spot.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    I can live without all the bells and whistles because well......I've driven a samurai for the past 11 years, but my bro got an F-150 with A/C seats and never thought I would be able to get out of his truck.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I can live without all the bells and whistles because well......I've driven a samurai for the past 11 years, but my bro got an F-150 with A/C seats and never thought I would be able to get out of his truck.

Is that Samurai for sale?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Is that some sort of joke that I don't get? lol

It's supposed to go under the 60% portion of my backseat. It never crossed my mind at the dealership, but I threw in my ratchet set and ice pick thing-er-ma-jig in the spot where everything is supposed to be.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I thought they used to put them under the hood. For real.
    See what the owners manual says.

Tapatalk sent it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Is that some sort of joke that I don't get? lol

It's supposed to go under the 60% portion of my backseat. It never crossed my mind at the dealership, but I threw in my ratchet set and ice pick thing-er-ma-jig in the spot where everything is supposed to be.

Look under backseat behind driver.....

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    you can get a "used" OEM jack and tire iron from the salvage yards. they sell them pretty cheap.

sucks, but i doubt the dealership will do anything about it.

Top Bottom