• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I have had 4 transactions with Carmax and all were good. Do you pay a bit more probably but you dont have to deal with the salesman bullshit. It does not take 6-8 hours to buy it like some of the new car dealers.

The price on the webpage is the price you pay. Find what you want reserve it and they do not sell it out from under you.

My only advice is bring cash or set up financing before you go in. The rates they offer are higher than you can get elsewhere or at least they were for me when I checked around.

I would also say the extended warrantee they offer is actually fairly good and is one of the few times I have ever taken an extended warrantee

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I recommend Carvana, we suddenly needed a new car (not necessarily new), got on Carvana found one with low mileage. Purchased using whatever bank they have. Picked it up within a few days. Keep it for a week then if you want to keep it they inspect it. If for some reason you don't like it return it. We got one, pickup it up at the dispenser (which was cool), or you can have it delivered. Ice storm hit so I didn't drive it for 3 days, went in to get the inspection, guy said you haven't driven it. Take it for another week and drive it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      252.6 KB · Views: 57

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I have bought several from Carvana and Carmax. Both good to work with. Carmax prices are typically on the high side. I have also got some good deals from Vroom.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A pickemup truck and a golf cart? Just mash them both together and get a Kei truck.

IFXJjRl.jpeg
    I ACTUALLY GAVE SOME THOUGHT TO ONE OF THOSE BUT I WANT TO STICK WITH THE QUIETNESS OF ELECTRIC FOR MY USES! I'M HOPING IHSVE THE TRUCK ISSUE SOLVEDSUPPOSE TO BE GETTING A 2007DODGE DAKOTA NEXT WEEK! MIGHT BE PICKING UP ANOTHER GOLF CART SATURDAY!

Top Bottom