• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    Axe although have not met you previously, I would love to one of your meets. But that is not my comment.
    There is a CAPS LOCK button on the right side of your keyboard that appears to be stuck ON.
    I just wanted to say that it can be toggled on and off.
    I think Rangers are the better of the two choices….

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    MONEY IS LIMITED SO I HAVE TO GO WITH WHAT I CAN AFFORDAND NOT HAVE TRUCK PAYMENTS
    Jonas do you really need a truck? While mine was busted up I was stuck driving the car and it actually more comfortable to ride in. My only problem is my fat ass getting out of it. I drove up to see EZ-E today, 1 hour rive time one way. Dustin was surprised when I said I drove the car. It gets better miles per gallon then the truck, the seat are nicer & it actually rides better.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Jonas do you really need a truck? While mine was busted up I was stuck driving the car and it actually more comfortable to ride in. My only problem is my fat ass getting out of it. I drove up to see EZ-E today, 1 hour rive time one way. Dustin was surprised when I said I drove the car. It gets better miles per gallon then the truck, the seat are nicer & it actually rides better.
    I DO ACTUALLY NEED A TRUCKTO HAUL AROUND THE MOBILITY SCOOTERPLUS WE HAVE THE 2009NISSAN AND THE2013 HUNDAIFOR MOST OF OUR TRAVELING

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    The9ine
    Top Bottom