• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marinfn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    I got Two Versacarry Leather OWB holsters, one for my Springfield XDs and another for my RUGER LCP MAX. I love the quality and fitment of the Versacarry Holsters, I barely feel that I am carrying my firearm and extra Magazine. They don't print out when I wearing my shirt Untucked, and I feel confident carrying extra ammo in my spare magazine.
    Also I love the smell of real leather.

Untitled.jpg

https://bit.ly/3mzjUU6
    ARJ Defense ad

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I got Two Versacarry Leather OWB holsters, one for my Springfield XDs and another for my RUGER LCP MAX. I love the quality and fitment of the Versacarry Holsters, I barely feel that I am carrying my firearm and extra Magazine. They don't print out when I wearing my shirt Untucked, and I feel confident carrying extra ammo in my spare magazine.
    Also I love the smell of real leather.

View attachment 287309

https://bit.ly/3mzjUU6
    I have all 3 sizes and a belt now use them most of the time.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm not a rubber man who can do a mag change from the wrong side like that. I'm too old to try to retrain my muscles.

How do you guys do it, unless you appendix carry it's on the wrong side.

marinfn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    You need to use what is right for you. I don't have any problem carrying like this, since I reach easily my spare magazine with my left hand, anyhow I am carrying other 2 magazines, one in my left front pocket and another in my back left pocket. but paying less than 20$ for a Holster + magazine Pouch is a no brainer.

In any case EDC is a compromise between having the right gun, the right holster, the right position in the body an so on. What matters is that you feel comfortable carrying the whole day no matter how odd the style looks.

I am not carrying always in the same position, but I train for all the different positions, so EDC is a very personal choice. If you notice in my picture, my guns have clips, for very deep appendix carry, when occasion not allow other ways of EDC.

Versacarry also sell other versions that don't have the Extra magazine pouch attached to the gun holsters, you can use that version and get the extra magazine pouch separately.

EDC is a very person experience and comes in different flavors. I like to have different options.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I'm not a rubber man who can do a mag change from the wrong side like that. I'm too old to try to retrain my muscles.

How do you guys do it, unless you appendix carry it's on the wrong side.
    If you're used to reloading a revolver by holding it in your weak hand, doing the same with a small semiauto isn't much different. I have to do that with my LCPII and PT-145 so I don't get my palm caught in the magazine well.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

marinfn

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2021
    Corpus Christi
    like I said, is a question of personal preference. but I am not paying high $ for other less or same quality holsters. I prefer to put the cheese in other accessories. Versacarry is offering a high quality holster for a really good price. By the way, they are in promotion 50% right now.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Spammer?

Just realized the noobs posts are all for the product.

Spammers suck ass and swallow.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    If your first post to TGT is a breathless endorsement of a product containing a link generated by the manufacturers "Customer Review Program", then you're a spammer.

Folks, you don't have to spam. We have accounts for "normal" members who want to make a few bucks on the side.

Don't do like this guy.

Top Bottom