• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    inexpensive? no idea. bout the cheapest would be a couple pieces of flat bar you weld or bolt together that through bolts to the floor and only locks the buttstock in. maybe a flat bar going up from the floor bracket midway to support the top like an arm.

80-250 is what i usually see. cabelas has an almost verticle, canted floor mount. for $80.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Pipe strapping... $4
    j1RvekNV9icd3U0YbNQBaakb5DLckkIi5GDMD78zRlNQXJUw-fs0btB_LScwULe7YkjfZFYLbjim6wImYQL_SxW37D5MA2MJwdMaPg9PUzSe4K-SGyRXRZTkdS1hEJJqrBkb6oJgvPZWm4UrMIBp4_jrn_lG9qDNnIdRwv6HoUal8OJ-BbDSkyZdUXRNjrHaj4yaRxN-QMfQJ-82PPTeVj7rE_hepQH3c1tD_zlNQ0s9sZlEeg1wrbp1KsbMBOCa_a34mXJ-tgKnqyDcZJqgOSZ7_5RsyyKJDzCywpyqKew

Hey, you said you wanted cheap...

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Do you have a wife or child??? I do and they are NOT cheap...both always have their hand out or in my wallet.

Yes I have a wife and children. Initial investment already made, continuous maintenance and upkeep fees paid, therefore it is the cheapest available fer me because I don't need to buy no stinkin' mounting hardware.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    That's a Jeep Wrangler interior (specifically, a TJ). I'd recognise that anywhere! It's actually in 4W Low if I am not mistaken, and he's got a 42RLE automatic transmission.

It also looks like he has one of those old Magellan Pioneer GPS units. I had one in Bosnia, thought it was so shit hot back then but these days it seems very basic.

Looks like he removed the suicide grab handle and used the bolt for some kind of plastic clamp. At least that's my guess! What do I win if I'm right?!?

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom