Gun Zone Deals

Video: Phoenix Police Tackle Candy Thief HARD!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Hilarious where did he think he was gonna go? Too funny. You know that K-9 was pissed that he didnt get in on the action.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I hope the PD gives him an award for saving the officer from potential serious injury by acting as his landin' mat....

LOL, I know. It looked like the officer just had too much steam on and couldn't really stop in time.

I'm laughing my ass off at his attempt at jumping up on the SUV. He ate it pretty hard! Probably didn't even feel 220 lbs of cop landing on him after that.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Oh, he felt it - trust me! Had something similar years back w/an idiot trying to break from me while in cuffs. He got about 4 feet and I just did a flyin' tackle on him (wasn't in a good mood that night anyways) - he was maybe 140/150, I was 230 - and we were on pavement. Not much to break my fall, but I *did* appreciate him trying!lol!!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Oh, he felt it - trust me! Had something similar years back w/an idiot trying to break from me while in cuffs. He got about 4 feet and I just did a flyin' tackle on him (wasn't in a good mood that night anyways) - he was maybe 140/150, I was 230 - and we were on pavement. Not much to break my fall, but I *did* appreciate him trying!lol!!
    Hilarious mental picture.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You could hear his skull bouncing off the concrete that's awesome.
    That's COLD! True, but cold
    Everytime I see a video like this I'm reminded of all the tree climbing, skateboard, bike, et al accidents and my butt clenches up.
    Hope I never go bald ... my melon is seriously lumpy

Top Bottom