• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    This is California, the state that welcomes Illegals. See how the people act!!
    Texas wants Illegal Immigration Reform along with gun restrictions!!!
    The Shit Will Hit The Fan!!! Texas will become violent and people wont have a legal right to carry arms..
    Texas Legislature needs to wake up!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Can the little white, suburban, upper-middle class kids be any more obvious? If anybody knows a thing about anarchists, they'll recognize that they were the ones behind all this. Shoot on sight as far as I'm concerned.

All this is ostensibly about the police shooting an illegal who got drunk, started swinging a knife at people and then rushed three police officers with same knife. But what's really going on is a bunch of little cowards hiding behind masks using this as an excuse to burn trash (uhhh, thanks?) and convince poor people to go out and get their asses kicked and arrested so they can be amused.

Anarchists disgust me more than I can put into words. Selfish little wimps, every single one.

I wish they'd try that in my neighborhood. I really do. I'd love an opportunity to bag one, and I don't care who knows it.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Can the little white, suburban, upper-middle class kids be any more obvious? If anybody knows a thing about anarchists, they'll recognize that they were the ones behind all this. Shoot on sight as far as I'm concerned.

All this is ostensibly about the police shooting an illegal who got drunk, started swinging a knife at people and then rushed three police officers with same knife. But what's really going on is a bunch of little cowards hiding behind masks using this as an excuse to burn trash (uhhh, thanks?) and convince poor people to go out and get their asses kicked and arrested so they can be amused.

Anarchists disgust me more than I can put into words. Selfish little wimps, every single one.

I wish they'd try that in my neighborhood. I really do. I'd love an opportunity to bag one, and I don't care who knows it.
    Man have I got a stoy for you. Your going to love it. It involves a Round Bail of Hay, The Unitersity of Texas Directors Grandson, Grandsons buddy, a Mexican Laborer, the Sheriff's department lieutenant, a K9 deputy, and of cource a Redneck!!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of the people rioting were from "outside the area." Gee, kind of like that Lost Angeles group that bussed people from L.A. to Arizona to protest SB1070??

More than 550 people plan to ride on 11 buses to Arizona to stage a protest and launch a partnership with Arizona groups to boost voter registration. During the one-day trip, sponsored by the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, participants will meet with Phoenix Police Chief Jack Harris, march to the state Capitol and hold a vigil. The participants represent 32 unions.
    Out-of-state AND union pukes who had no right to involve themselves in the legal actions of another state.

Throwing the bullshit flag on all of the above.

Top Bottom