Join TexasGunTalk

Virginia Governor Declares State of Emergency

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by gdr_11, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2016
    That’s Ben Shapiro, I have adjusted my ears to his fast pace. If you put his podcast at 1.5 speed, it’s even more of a trip.

Charlie, Davetex and Dad_Roman like this.
  2. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2016
    I’m actually watching the Treehouse News feed, she is selecting clips and highlights. At 18:30 there is a black guy funning, playacting and putting a spin on the identity politics, announcing that he is actually the Governor in blackface and the crowd needs to make way for his white privilege so he can pass through.

3. Texasgordo

Texasgordo TGT Addict

May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Little bastard won't go away .

Davetex and Dad_Roman like this.
  4. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2016
    At 32 minutes into the Treehouse feed she shows how participants in the rally are stopping to pick up any trash, to not leave a mess behind.

Hope that continues.

5. Rhino

Rhino Active Member

Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    They are wrong about the branding of supremacist. It’s not about race, it’s a supremacy of ideas and behavior, color is irrelevant.

Black or Hispanic or Caucasian or Asian gun owners picking up their trash after a peaceful demonstration > angry white moms asking for bullies to steal others rights and property.

Southpaw and Dad_Roman like this.
  6. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    For the 2 children on here. Recess is over, now go to the classroom and SHUT UP.

Chinookman, jordanmills and PhulesAu like this.
  7. roadrunner

roadrunner TGT Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Here
  8. roadrunner

roadrunner TGT Addict

Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    fo3j680hw6c41.png

9. Chinookman

Chinookman Two-burning-Six a-turning

"They are wrong about the branding of supremacist."
    This is a Bolshevik meme that will never go away.
    ALL conservative minded people will be maligned relentlessly. This is an intentional anti-white genocide program worldwide, for those that follow such things.
    As I remind my wife daily, you're thinking rationally and logically and in this global coup against those fighting tyranny does not apply.
    The Goebbels strategy of repeating the lies is a well proven Freudian and Bernays tactic. We the small peeps are up against the finest MkUltra programs the minds from the Tavistock Institute produces.
    They also come from the Pilgrim Society and the School of Frankfurt.
    Once a deeper look at what we are up against then this will make more sense.

jordanmills, Southpaw, Rhino and 2 others like this.
  10. Coiled

Coiled TGT Addict

Nov 25, 2016
    SE Tx
    Like me, my search skills are deplorable. I'm curious, how much did ole Ralphie boy's constituents pay for this non-emergency?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020