• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just seen on the news something about it being illegal to take photographs within 100' of a polling place.

Interesting.

Interesting indeed considering Castro (mayor San Antonio) has a video making the facebook rounds standing in front of a polling place.

kotetu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Houston
    I didn't snap a photo, but my wife and I did our part today at David Crockett middle school. :D

First time voting in Texas!

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Took a pic but it was raining and it's just a big blur. I did overhear the two girls (well one girl and one grandma) checking IDs mention how many each had checked in and if my math is right around an average of 40/hr.

kotetu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Houston
    We arrived about 4:45 and there were 30 people in line ahead of us. When we left a half hour later there were easily 60 more waiting in line.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The license, not the gun ya old man! :)

Although I doubt anyone would have said much.
    That's what I said, brandishing your CHL. One of us is having trouble following along. :rolleyes: .. lol

Too dark and by far the least amount of signage in 5yrs out here for a picture. 3 poll workers, at least 2 friends keeping them company (1 on the couch knitting a quilt .. no bull +1 for stick dwellers), and 2 voting booths all for little ole me. Yep, no line and no one voting when I arrived at 5:50p. +1 for stick dwellers

I never rush when voting and during that time a lady came in, voted and left the room just before me. As I exited the building she had just opened her umbrella and offered to share for the 80' walk to parking. +1 for stick dwellers I thanked her, politely refused and she headed off in the light rain. Twice more she turned and offered to share. +2 for stick dwellers

There's a lot I miss about Houston, and many other things not available there.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I was outside the boundry markers and tried to make sure not to get anyoe. Saw a few people I knew go in though.

I voted at the church out in the sticks too. 5 minutes and done. And they knew who I was and my family. But they do confuse me and my brother every time even though I am better looking.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I voted last Wednesday and had no problems at all. I got the sample ballot from the polling place and researched my selections for 2 1/2 hours prior to voting. If any one of those punks uttered the words "Gun Control" at any time, I voted for someone else. So far, the forces of freedom have been winning!

Anyone hear about the two gun control initiatives in Washington State? A kick to Bloomberg's groin from the voters would make my day!

Flash

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Better late than never.

Walked in, & right back out, no waiting.....

vote.jpg

Top Bottom