VP9T and VP9SK. New edc and home defense combo!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I think practicing with one will transfer over to the other since they both have similar triggers. Time to get a silencer so my ears won't pop if I ever need to defend my house from a home intruder! Anyone know an upper end supressor for the VP9T?

HtPn1OA.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Keyston512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Austin
    Since PSA is removing the sticker, I checked my VP9T paperwork and the sku is 700009TLE-A5 so you can get the 4 extra mags.

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Since PSA is removing the sticker, I checked my VP9T paperwork and the sku is 700009TLE-A5 so you can get the 4 extra mags.

Did you say (4) extra mags? :confused: My kit came with 3 total. Please info me.

Seems some of the conversation is missing - from a prior thread I am guessing.

I'm looking for another 9mm can as well. My old Wraith is dedicated to my AR build.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    Did you say (4) extra mags? :confused: My kit came with 3 total. Please info me.

Seems some of the conversation is missing - from a prior thread I am guessing.

I'm looking for another 9mm can as well. My old Wraith is dedicated to my AR build.

The model I bought is from Palmetto State Armory, and they have some kind of special deal going on with HK at the moment that they only ship 2 magazines with the VP9T, but sell it for a much lower price to consumers. I bought my VP9T with 2 magazines, night sights for only 550$ brand new. The 4 mags he's talking about is the HK's current promotion. Buy any full size P30 or VP series handgun and they'll mail you 4 magazines for free. So for 550 dollars, I got a brand new VP9 Tactical with night sights + 6 magazines. Hell of a deal.

Here's the deal by the way: http://palmettostatearmory.com/h-k-vp9-tactical-9mm-pistol-w-threaded-barrel-night-sights-black.html

It's still showing in stock as of the time of this edit.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I think practicing with one will transfer over to the other since they both have similar triggers. Time to get a silencer so my ears won't pop if I ever need to defend my house from a home intruder! Anyone know an upper end supressor for the VP9T?

HtPn1OA.jpg

I keep electronic muffs beside the bed.
    I'd sure hate to lose my can along with gun in a break-in.

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Outstanding deal! I couldn't pass it up, so VP9/T#2 on the way.
    This pistol feels better than any other I own right now & I am exponentially more accurate with it.

Thanks for the help.

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    Outstanding deal! I couldn't pass it up, so VP9/T#2 on the way.
    This pistol feels better than any other I own right now & I am exponentially more accurate with it.

Thanks for the help.

No problem. Assuming you like Sig guns, grab this Sig P320 Full Size Tacops for $519 (Price match to slickguns.com) too: https://www.deguns.net/Sig-P320-Tacops-320F-9-BSS-TACOPS-798681559886-p/320f-9-bss-tacops.htm

Only 3 left according to their website, grab it fast. These usually go for about 100$+ more. Use coupon SHIP30 to get free shipping too. I hope I'm not feeding your addiction and ruining your wallet/life. ;)

heavygunner8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2016
    Houston
    I just brought both to the range today. Put 150 rounds through each. Not a single hiccup with factory target ammo. The ease of putting your shots on target with these guys just further proof of HK quality.

Top Bottom