• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    Proudly made in the US of A. A traditional 1911 design with Ruger-inspired features: Stainless steel barrel, slide and frame; Adjustable trigger;Three-dot sights.

A classically styled pistol loaded with practical features like fixed Novak® three-dot sights, an extended magazine release, beavertail safety, oversized ejection port, adjustable trigger, skeletonized hammer, oversized grip safety and titanium firing pin. The stainless steel barrel and bushing are produced on the same machine and from the same bar stock for excellent accuracy. Stainless steel frame and slide have a bead-blasted low-glare finish. Includes one seven-round and one eight-round magazine. Barrel wrench, lock, papers, manual, registration card. Precision-checkered hardwood grips. Fired casing with born on test date 04/24/2012.
    Specifications:

Capacity: 8+1; Caliber: 45 Auto; Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless; Slide Material: Stainless Steel; Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless; Sights: Windage Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot; Barrel Length: 5.00"; Overall Length: 8.67"; Height: 5.45"; Width: 1.34"; Weight: 39.00 oz.; Twist: 1:16" RH; Grooves: 6; MA Approved & Certified: Yes; CA Approved: No
    I really hate to part with this one, but, I have owned for over a year and not put into service and I have other projects to pay for.
    Price $790.00 Must be legal to own and sign Bill of Sale. FTF only. PM or email. All inquiries will receive reply. I respect your time and questions about this beautiful pistol. This is my only new baby, and if it gets no new home, then no problem. It was acquired as a KEEPER. Thank you for your time, interest and acquisition. I am not sure about trade interests, as I kinda could use the cash, but, I have an open mind if something really floats my boat. :cool:
    Target Sports

Attachments

• 20120619_125101.jpg
      20120619_125101.jpg
      35.9 KB · Views: 197
    Last edited:

davidcyndi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2013
    Hi bullgator, I would have pm'd you but I guess because I am new I don't have that feature yet. I would like to offer 745$. That's as high as I go. 699$ for the pistol, 29$ to ship, 15$ to my fflguy = 743$ is what I would pay if I ordered one online right now. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom