• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I haven't seen this in the MSM, likely because it was a civil protest.

Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington?s I-594 - In Front Of Police! - Rachel Alexander - Page full

. . . gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

. . .

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Mack advised gun owners engaging in civil disobedience to “put your sheriff next to you to keep it peaceful.” Scott defiantly explained in her speech, “I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively.” She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

. . .

http://sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_483.pdf
    Target Sports

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Another gem from that article:
    A fire pit blazed throughout the rally, and at the conclusion, gun owners lined up to burn their concealed weapons permits.
    I wonder how many will file their permit lost and get a replacement? lol...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Easy does it skeeter, don't get holier-than-thou. With the influx of residents to Texas from liberal states, we are in danger of turning purple if not blue. I suspect it was a gradual change to liberalism in Washington too.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Easy does it skeeter, don't get holier-than-thou. With the influx of residents to Texas from liberal states, we are in danger of turning purple if not blue. I suspect it was a gradual change to liberalism in Washington too.
    Exactly. The majority of WA is rural and conservative. Seattle screws up the rest of the state.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You know what is interesting... There was supposed to be somthing similar in CO where everyone transferred a 30rd PMAG around after they banned the sale of magazines over 15rds. I don't think that ever happened, but what happened in WA is impressive. I never thought WA would be ballsier than CO.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The only reason WA is lost is because it was over run by Kommiefornians. I've spent a LOT of time up there. Most natives have a "live and let live" attitude - what you do doesn't mess with me, doesn't bother me. They are more libertarian than most. The Seattle area did ruin the state though. If you go to Spokane, you couldn't meet nicer people.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Honestly, what I just read is F**K the rest of y'all.
    LoL again!! I vote and donate time during election years here in texas. I do my part as a good "Tax Paying" citizen to help make and keep this a great freedom loving state. But YES I could give 2 sh-ts about Washington as I don't live there for a reason. It's just like Crazifornia, Zoo York or any other Libtard ruled over run state. There is no fixing them so I concentrate on mine. Libterds are like locusts moving from ruined crop to a new crop. They are the ones ruining the crops!! and it's damn near impossible stopping them but I and a lot of others try. Ca, Nv, Co, NY. etc were all once ran by Conservatives. and now look at them.... So again explain to me how it's my job to worry about Wa?

Cogent Design

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    I like what I'm reading because I'm on their side. I'd be pissed if a peaceful rally protesting and displaying something illegal that I didn't agree with was allowed to go on.

Except guns aren't looked at rationally and objectively like they should be. Carry on fine citizens and great job LEOs choosing not to enforce bogus laws.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AmyG
    Top Bottom