• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wouldn't mind gettin my hands on about 500 cases, got some .223 I'd be willing to trade,once fired, I save it and clean it but don't reload it.
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I got a bag of 800 or more I'll send you

That sounds great, I will PM you shortly

So Younggun, did you call Hicksville range?

Yes, The 16th is good to go. For those that reload they have no problems with you retrieving your own brass, and they have no problems with bringing your own "special" targets but they don't allow glass. everything else seems to be fine including watermelons to water bottles. If anybody else has questions I would be happy to get back with them. Seemed pretty friendly.

Don't be shy if there's something else I forgot to ask. Happy to do what I can to get this going but event coordination is not something I have a lot of experience with.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Happy to do what I can to get this going but event coordination is not something I have a lot of experience with.
    I haven't got a clue on how many may attend on that weekend and at that location. Seems you should either wait a little longer to see what kind of response comes through here or just go ahead and start a new thread with the correct city/range/date. I'm leaning toward the later - as long as TxDad is banned from it so it doesn't get trashed.

They have the room there but it is also the range office, how a bout a pot luck lunch?

BTW: If I haven't already made it clear, I'm a definite maybe ~ leaning toward definite

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think at last count there were 5 who seemed fairly definite and 2 or 3 maybe's, not including wives(mine anyways). Will have to get sage to keep TXdad under heavy moderation.

Think I will go ahead with the new thread pretty soon, there maybe a few in the Killeen area skipping over the Waco location. The lunch doesn't sound like a bad idea but I should probably chack back with the range to make sure they have no problems with it and possibly an area for it. If not maybe there's a good BBQ place in the area. Will post it up and see what everyone wants to do.

I'm pretty much set to go as long as there's more than just me and TXdad, I'd rather have somebody there to watch him when my back is turned...

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I'm pretty much set to go as long as there's more than just me and TXdad, I'd rather have somebody there to watch him when my back is turned...

So, your an exhibitionist? That's just WRONG!!!!!!

Oh, and we are a definite probably for myself, Melissa (wife) and the kids.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Will have to get sage to keep TXdad under heavy moderation.

You started off with some diplomacy but then fell into my "sledgehammer management" tactics

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I'm in harker heights and I would like to go but I'm one of those anti-people people if you get my drift. I usually go to Weber's but they don't allow .50's there and only support a 100 yard rifle and pistol range.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm in harker heights and I would like to go but I'm one of those anti-people people if you get my drift. I usually go to Weber's but they don't allow .50's there and only support a 100 yard rifle and pistol range.

I actually called them as an option and had to back off cause of the no .50 rule, but this one seems to be a pretty cool place.

You can still show up and stand by yourself to help us get the discount...

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I will see, I got nothing to do for the next two months of my life and would probably take my M1A out there. I'm an iron sight guy so the 600 yard would be a shot in the dark at best unless it's bigger than a man sized target.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas

An anti-people-people? What is that? You mean you are scared of people like TXDad? Don't worry about him......

Come on out and enjoy a day with everyone.....

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I go to the range on Wednesdays at Weber's to avoid all the people that show up on the weekends there. I don't know, i'm just one of those people that like to be left alone most of the time and have a close circle of people that I call friends.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas

I've never met these weirdos so don't worry.
    I'm really bad with names btw.

Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk v2.Immabadass.1

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    @ TexasBrandon: I understand the anti-people people but honestly not the rest of your posts. You can be as involved with the group as you chose but I'm willing to bet you'd get suckered in to the fun. The BS is piled up over your head and so are the guns. Good stuff my friend, hope you try it.

Top Bottom