• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I received my letter of renewal, even though my license doesn't expire until my birthday in October. I logged on, completed the questions asked of me, paid my 35 dollar fee and now I'm waiting. This was almost two months ago. I've checked the web site and it says "finger prints being reviewed" and "background check being reviewed.". I've seen others post on their renewals and they state they have gotten theirs back in two weeks. Anyone have any ideas why mine is taking so long?
    ARJ Defense ad

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Yeah...I had issues w/ my Instructor Cert. Applied in January, just got it last week. That was after my CHL/LTC was recently renewed. I also had to re-do my electronic fingerprints, even though the old ones were fine for my renewal...go figure.

me: "Seems strange that I passed the background for CHL and now it is taking over a month for the instructor portion. Please keep me informed."
    Them: "They got swamped over there. They also lost a few folks to other jobs, so they had to train new folks. It probably won’t be too much longer."

It was another couple of weeks. It was about 2 months total from when they confirmed receipt of my finger prints. SSo maybe soon for you.
    To be fair they do work on literally thousands of apps each month and the fees are low now IMO.

Top Bottom