• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    A guy whose cousin's mom's boyfriend's aunt is a night stocker at Walmart told me that they were not going to sell groceries anymore out of support for starving children in Africa.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    A guy whose cousin's mom's boyfriend's aunt is a night stocker at Walmart told me that they were not going to sell groceries anymore out of support for starving children in Africa.

damn, we need to boycott Wal-Mart.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    What really happened is Mike is so fat so he scraped going over a speed bump, and it damaged the oil pan.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I'm sure it happens EVERYWHERE, not just Wal-Mart. if anything, i'd rather Wal-Mart do it than some mom and pop shop because they're more likely to honor a warranty repair/reimbursement.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    They broke a couple of lug nuts on my car once. True story.

I'm going to boycott all parts of the store except for the hunting/fishing section. Oh wait... I already do that (I hate crowds and Brookshires and HEB have a much better selection without the masses).

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm sure it happens EVERYWHERE, not just Wal-Mart. if anything, i'd rather Wal-Mart do it than some mom and pop shop because they're more likely to honor a warranty repair/reimbursement.
    Happened to me. Zero satisfaction from wally mart. Fixed it myself and never take a vehicle to them again.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I do it myself. I can use quality oil and filters for less than what It costs to pay someone to do it with junk.

I just paid about $27 to have my oil changed there. Thats with taxes. Without having to get dirty and dispose of the oil later. I think that was well worth it. Course, I have gotten lazy and its too cold out to do it myself. Moreso that lazy thing.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I see WalMart announced they will hire 100,000 vets plus purchase more American made products, yep their patriotic, could it be perhaps because Target claims they will match prices. In any event not a huge WalMart fan so I avoid when possible.

Top Bottom