Lynx Defense

Walmart the real Umbrella Corp? Sam Walton/Trump the antichrist?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I just couldn't believe this at first but the clues are all there and the facts are undeniable. Get out your handy dandy notebook and take notes follow along and you will see the truth so very clearly. We've be used my friends. Abused by the very evil we wanted to stop and what's worse is we put it there and willfully destroyed that which we hold dear..

man in the tin foil hat we thought was crazy but now maybe not so much said:
    In the beginning of the 21st century the Wal-Mart corporation had become the largest commercial entity in the United States. Nine out of every ten homes contain it's products. It's political and financial influence is felt everywhere.

In public it is the world's largest supplier of: Computer Technology Medical Products Low Quality produce Food Discounted Doodads and Healthcare. Unknown even to its own employees, It's massive profits are generated by: Military Technology Genetic Experimentation FEMA Camp Construction and Readiness Preperations and Viral weaponry.

How did we get here you ask, if you didn't you should.
    My god, it's all so clear now. Sam Walton didn't die. He was/is the actual leader of the shadow government, founding member of the Bilderberg group and chief architect of the military surveillance industrial complex and principal force behind the new world order. When his body started to break down he had it froze in Alcor Life Extension Foundation in Scottsdale AZ. His sum total soul knowledge brain contents and personality were temporarily downloaded into another body till his could be returned in a younger form.

This is the freaky scary part, that body had to belong to someone with the means to manage his life and the financial means on its own to step in and save walmart if ever needed. Sam Walton died on 4 April 1992. Up until that time a young real estate tycoon named Donald Trump said he would never run for president. Shortly after Waltons death, and subsequent download into Trumps stolen body and mind an all together completely different Donald Trump started talking about under what conditions he would run for president. The plan was enacted during that Oprah interview. The seeds of domination planted. The smallest beginning to the biggest thing in history.

Now 25 years later Sam Walton aka Donald Trump is the most powerful man in the world. He is leader of the free world, commander in chief of the most powerful military force in the history of man, controls Trumps empire and assets and the single biggest most influential retailer with world wide sales in the billions. That doesn't include the Trillions in black project shadow government buisness.

WE HANDED IT ALL TO HIM WILLINGLY AND ARE NOW ADDICTED TO AND UNABLE TO DO WITHOUT SAM WALTON/TRUMP AND WALMART.

You couldn't make this shit up any better than this if you wrote a masterpiece Sci fi fictional story.

I know I just tried and this template is all I came up with.

I'll bet 100 million tards would believe it or consider the possibility of it being the stone cold truth. After all they bought the hookers and blow golden shower water sports in trumps hotel room didn't they.

Man I gotta take stronger sleeping pills. Hell maybe that's the problem and I should quit them all together.

[FONT=&amp]***disclaimer*** The preceding post may contain humor and or sarcasm or was manufactured in a brain where humor and sarcasm are known to be present so some cross contamination may have occurred.[/FONT]
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol, I know a few on the forum who will take this and run with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    The only thing I will add is that this is all a master plan laid out millennia ago by the ancient Egyptian god Kek. Sam Walton/Donald Trump is merely a tool of the all powerful god of primordial darkness. Praise Kek and his prophet Pepe!!1 Shadilay my dudes!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    But, but Sam Walton and everything he stands for is glorious.

Heh, heh, ever seen the hot babes scooting around in those motorized scooters in Walmart, hoo boy, yummy.

Not only are they hot, but they can feed a whole village for a year once they're processed.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Uh oh!. I went to wally world and none of my cards work and they asked me to leave. Same thing at the sams club. There are an unusual amount of walmart trucks in the neighborhood and my walmart phone service sounds funny. I think I need witless protection.

Did I say something that shouldn't be said?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The manager is requesting you on isle 101.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaliberUnknown

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2017
    Westside of Ft. Worth
    OMG! Now I'm scared to leave the house!!! But, DADGUMMIT!!! I forgot to pick up crappie nibbles and a wire fish basket yesterday, so I have to head right into the beasts lair this morning.

Maybe I'll dye my hair blonde and do a comb-over, and watch the "associates" tuck their danged sail foams away for a change.

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    read%20post_zpsd8ibioj0.jpg

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    OMG! Now I'm scared to leave the house!!! But, DADGUMMIT!!! I forgot to pick up crappie nibbles and a wire fish basket yesterday, so I have to head right into the beasts lair this morning.

Maybe I'll dye my hair blonde and do a comb-over, and watch the "associates" tuck their danged sail foams away for a change.

Interesting, lol...

Top Bottom