• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ByrdMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Now that's gonna turn into some fun for pranksters. Can you imagine what people are going to think up to say into that, or do to it?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The only divide I've heard about is between the U.S. and Mexico in the form of a wall, other then that I haven't heard Trump say he wanted to divide anyone. So I guess they are right, but not sure why you would need to chant it.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Pranksters will infiltrate this dumb move lol

I'm thinking the camera is probably behind a protective clear window of sorts, I'm thinking one of those No Parking/Towing stickers they place on car windows would be a a great thing to place over it. Those things are a pain in the ass to get off. ;)

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I'm thinking the camera is probably behind a protective clear window of sorts, I'm thinking one of those No Parking/Towing stickers they place on car windows would be a a great thing to place over it. Those things are a pain in the ass to get off. ;)

you PRANKSTER !!! lmao / good one!

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Could wait until all of them are asleep and etch the glass. If it is behind some type of glass it is awfully clean and clear during this footage.

Is that a link to a live feed? I think not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I vote somebody does up a mannequin or a real doll in a wheelchair. Dress it up good. Stick a sign in its lap. 'Will not divide love'.

Roll it around, chanting. Then start punching the mannequin. Yelling, "I love you, Trump made me do this". "He won't divide us!".

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    And that is the #1 reasons libs hate Trump he wants to bring real work back and they might have to actually do some of it for money.

Let me guess....they are being paid to do this. Look Trump has even created jobs for the formerly unemployable snowflakes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Do they not have a life? Now they look like they're prayer rapping. WTF is up with the zombie chick?

Dance for my amusement. Douches.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yes, Yes.

Amuse me. Dance fools. Dance like you mean it. Obama, Soros buttsuckers.

DANCE the song of the douche! I wanna feel it.

Top Bottom