Want this Guy as a neighbor?

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by oldguy, Nov 8, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
  2. 1rightguy

1rightguy Active Member

Mar 25, 2009
    It would be nice to know where to find him.

3. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And our illustrious government will do nothing to investigate him, meanwhile they're adding even more resources to monitor "home-grown" terrorists and radicals on forums like TGT. I almost forgot that we're the enemy, not Muslim radicals.

4. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    "Al-Khattab, a Jewish-born New Jersey native formerly named Joseph Cohen, converted to Islam in 2004. Known by the FBI for posting radical messages online, al-Khattab claims that the 13 murdered and 38 wounded soldiers at Fort Hood were "terrorists" who deserved to die."

Ever feel like you are on a list?

5. Wraith

Wraith Active Member

Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    If he loves Allah so much and hates Americans why don't he get the **** out of the USA? These pantywaist muslim extremists kill me living in the USA and using all the freedoms our families died, killed, and fought for. GTFO!
    :332:

6. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    What neighbor? Ain't seen the dude for weeks, figured he moved out.

7. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well boys God created man and Col. Colt made them all equal and practice separated the live from the dead.
    I wounder if that statement makes me a radical????

8. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    yes, yes I do.

As for the tuckfard in the article I pray he meets a Jew that kicks his radical arse.

9. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Thank God our government in their infinite created homeland security so we can strip search blue haired 80 year old Baptist women in air ports. There is absolutely no need to police our borders, expel criminal border jumpers, or watch extremist. HLS said our veterans are the threat to national security and perhaps now Janet sleeps a little better knowing we have a few less soldiers in our country. Its a crazy world my friends and our tax dollar continues to contribute to and support the wrong side of it all.

10. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Whe doesn't some kind hearted person invite that NY kook down to Texas to a deer hunt ? Maybe our former Vice President would even take him on a bird hunt.....Second thought, Kalifornia, land of fruits and nuts needs him worse, perhaps
    near Camp Pendleton and US Marines who could and would deprogram him in a flash.
    Semper Fi