Watch Quickly Before He IS Silenced!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I've been posting his vids around here and tgo in different discussions....

he SHOULD have been our 1st black president, not the sorry ass illegal in office now.
    I swear you brought a tear to my eye, I feel the exact same way! I wish this Lt. Colonel was representing our country as the 1st Black President cause he is a Patriot and he knows what it means to be an American this day in age! Get over yourself, your color, your religion and start contributing! Quit waiting for a handout! If you circumstances are unfortunate there will be programs in place to help! Quit giving them food and teach them to hunt!!!!

glock 50cal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    conroe TX
    My point is simply this if we as a people would get out from under our rock every once in a while youd see the colonel is the rule not the excepion.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    My point is simply this if we as a people would get out from under our rock every once in a while youd see the colonel is the rule not the excepion.

I pretty much agree that we the people are living under a rock... but you must not live anywhere near where I live in the land of Libritards. I know that there are a lot of straight thinking conservative people out there, but apathy among them seems to be keeping them away from the polls. I hope this upcoming election is different.

Top Bottom