DK Firearms

Watching the final World Cup match in Austin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Anybody looking to watch the final match tomorrow?
    I'm probably going to watch at Bombshells - a new restaurant on 35 in Pflugerville owned by Ricks Cabaret.

Let me know if your interested.
    Lynx Defense

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    And a weather update. Blowing sand and 111f for a high today.
    I still get amazed when blowing sand makes it 40 miles out to sea and affects visibility.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Out of curiosity, just how hot does the metal of the rig get? Can you even touch any of the rails or other surfaces?
    It gets hot. The paint keeps it from getting too hot to touch, but I still would not want to keep an ungloved hand on any of it that is in direct sunlight.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    No offense to my Deutsche freunden, but that had to be the most boring, worthless major championship game ever. The top two teams in the world, and no score for almost two hours? and no idea when the game will actually be over? and the refs arbitrarily decide the rules? no wonder this game doesn't sell in the U.S.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    No offense to my Deutsche freunden, but that had to be the most boring, worthless major championship game ever. The top two teams in the world, and no score for almost two hours? and no idea when the game will actually be over? and the refs arbitrarily decide the rules? no wonder this game doesn't sell in the U.S.
    Thank you! All they need is to add another ball and two more goals and I would watch!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Herself and I were sitting at our favorite Mexican cantina watching it on TV. It was the first time she had ever sit down for more than a few minutes while soccer was on. Her comment after watching about 20 minutes and seeing the flops/dives was they were acting like a bunch of girls. She now fully understands why it will never catch on in the US, it's a game full of crybaby pussies. By the time the game was over, she had moved to the patio and was reading her kindle as I finished up the last of a bunch of drinks inside.

Top Bottom